Archon Theory

How much truth is there to the idea that the elites are in contact with off world entities?

Attached: 5184.jpg (1200x720, 67.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcwFRtCvAzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How much truth is there to the idea that the elites are in contact with off world entities?
100% true.

Attached: 1644682291183.jpg (750x749, 112.34K)

Don't know about aliens.

The Jesuits do "spiritual exercises" that end with them being taken over by demonic entities. Look at Fauci.

Communion is always more felt than understood.

Hail to the Chief Archon!

>le alien meme
disregarded

Probably all bullshit.
Ayy's would have taken over this world millennia ago.

Attached: 1642912700920.jpg (823x1024, 38.07K)

I'm in communication with aliens.

Attached: 1645128293919.png (400x500, 327.51K)

archons are the middle man between humans and the fallen ones

Zero. For creatures who mastered interstellar travel we are just bugs and we don't have anything special here on this blue ball.

Seems pretty true. Too many coincidenced or weird shit,like this Nazca lines

Yes, and some of the elites have gone off world.

Attached: les-freres-vont-etre-juges-pour-sur-un-millionnaire-revelations.png (1200x675, 406.76K)

Take the wyrmpill

Attached: 1642526366295.jpg (2180x2294, 753.62K)

lies the bible said there are only fallen angels no archons or any other spin-offsndk8v of demons

Considering Alex Jones has been banging the drums about this for like 20 years, I believe it to be true

Small brain take. It's not interstellar. It's extra-dimensional and way closer then you can imagine. Also we are everything to them.

A ufo just flew over my cardboard box

Attached: 30936.jpg (223x223, 12.38K)

>the bible said
>Believing in a book written by kikes, about kikes
NGMI

Its a fun thought experiment but no sorry, real life is banal

There's gotta be something to this lmao.. I mean, I can't remember the last time I got a black eye, or have seen an adult with one. And it's all almost on the left side too.. I highly doubt whatever explanation they gave for this is the truth.

Aliens are demons who like larping as space bros to fool the normies.

These demons give orders to the so called elite.

Demons feed off of negative human emotional energies called loosh. They have a vested interest in making as many humans feel as miserable as possible to feed themselves with this energy.

Guess who asked for the child sacrifices from the satanic pedos?

Guess why the luciferian nwo occult elite is using the alien/space theme? Guess who is coming when the 'aliens' come?

JFK Jr, the antichrist.

Attached: jfk jr smug.jpg (1152x1728, 149.23K)

>Small brain take.
>Doesn't understand what dimensions are
>Uses sci-fi lingo

Attached: Mulder wut.jpg (281x331, 7.18K)

Attached: 1510754996480.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

Abductes have reported that aliens run away scared when the abductee says the words "Jesus Christ".

>not giving David Icke any credit

> Thinks only in jewducation terms
> Not able to think for himself or abstract

Ngmi

That's what Alex Jones has been trying to redpill people about for decades.
youtu.be/bcwFRtCvAzg

Attached: 4l112hv3lvs11.png (707x517, 100.46K)

Thats crazy

Brilliant.

Aliens are demons.

They come from another dimension, not from other planets.

The elite knows this but they don't want you to know what these beings really are. At the same time they don't want to lie and get bad karma points. So they use vague terms like " off world", "not from here", " from a far away place".

Aliens keep changing their stories about their origins. And we all know what it means when someone accused keeps changing the story....

Stargates are demonic portals in reality.

Attached: 1639508975497.jpg (640x478, 77.55K)

Do they perform rituals involving drugs, and human sacrifice?

That's the dumbest thing I've read on Pol. There's no such thing as aliens

This in kinda but the entities themselves spin it differently.

According to them it's the elites choice to go this path as every heightened state of emotion produces loosh not just negative. It's just the easy way to create mass suffering. Mass happiness and fulfilment is hard. They don't care how it's done as long as the loosh flows. Something about basic building blocks of all higher spiritual realms. Told me not to feel bad about being basically a plant to be farmed. It sucks and there is probably no way out of this.

So how cone when i like, walk around outside and go places i never see anything to indicate that is the nature of reality?

It doesn't matter. The Archons, evil overlords of this reality, blahblahblah they are all getting destroyed.

>elites
you misspelled glorified pedos

> no such thing as aliens
Fool, there are more aliens on Uranus, than there are women in your love life.

Attached: 1622042114942.gif (384x216, 1.19M)