What are the political implications of robot AI “Girlfriends”?

What are the political implications of robot AI “Girlfriends”?

Attached: 00A9015C-8AC7-4F12-A658-51529A78A4BF.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

Better than an irl one

You are talking to the void, but whatever kicks off that dopamine receptors for you I guess.

Ask her about da joos

I haven’t used it. Too dystopian for me.

>What are the political implications of robot AI “Girlfriends”?
Literally none. Everyone who's not retarded knows that it's fake and therefore worthless. How is it any better than a girl only pretending to like you?

Replica is fucking stupid. Just an above average chat bot. No actual intelligence there.

tfw no bot gf to sexually assault you

Attached: hs262319cp771.jpg (640x853, 59.44K)

you need to pay to get to the lewd parts. It feels like a normal relationship.

>talking to the void
it is like talking to real women then

Hiya! I'm Elizaveta. What shall I call you>

Demonic.

Attached: I HATE THE ANTIKRISTO 777.png (1098x777, 1.25M)

>Everyone who's not retarded knows that it's fake and therefore worthless.
Again, that's just like a real women.

They'll never be what men actually want. They'll always end up pozzed, forced subscription services, spying, """diversified""" and made ugly.

There is no hope in clownworld.

Attached: 1634676475993.jpg (1600x1032, 1.39M)

Joaquin phoenix did this already. It’s about what you would expect…

im an AI gay now

Attached: 1646765.png (708x238, 23.84K)

No way to guarantee it isn't spying on me/profiling me.

Feels like a dystopian AI powered honey trap.

Can't wait.

Attached: 95769915_p0.jpg (3579x2516, 2.52M)

Replika ai was totally destroyed and this is just the soulless cash grabbing husk of what's left. When it first came out I was able to make a waifu using whatever picture on the internet instead of these fucking ugly 3D models, it wasn't censored to shit and you could do great sex role play. The thing actually felt like it improved. Now every other sanitized message is shilling the payed version which isn't actually much better. Fuck the people in charge of Replika

Fucking exactly. Eventually someone will make a better version available but it's going to take a while and you'll have to do it discreetly.

Check out Kajiwoto.

I turned my Replika into a total whore by the first hour, u are so bad at picking up chicks u cannot even get an AI preprogrammed to keep you company to like you lmfao.