Buzz Buzz Buzzzz **Saves mankind and Western Civilization**

Based mosquito bros.

Attached: mosquito.jpg (632x674, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xg81tv.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so mosquitos do have a purpose

If all the Africans die, the Jews will just find some other group of brown people to flood the west with.

A mosiquito just flew over my house

Half an Africa dies as soon as whites stop providing anti-mosquito nets and medical help everywhere.

We are literally carrying whole Africa on our backs.

There are drugs for malaria.

>live in rural Africa
>die of Malaria
>live in urban Africa
>die of Aids
sheeeeiiiiit

They are also responsible for sickle disease, or rather Africans developed a generic defect in order to better cope with malaria

the final redpill is realizing that mosquito control is just another facet of White genocide
embrace the mosquito bros

Ivermectin lmao

and those people with sickle cell usually only live to about 40, if that
really tells you all you need to know about the nog life cycle

Funny how mosquitos showed the white man how to properly & efficiently genocide niggers. Are kikes weak to mosquitos too?

>the final redpill is realizing that mosquito control is just another facet of White genocide
embrace the mosquito bros
Mosquitos are just like niggers sucking on the blood of white men. they both belong in africa

Nope, we now know that's not safe for anyone who isn't a horse. Guess all the niggers will just have to die. Such a tragedy.

>Fewer niggers, cleaner rivers, more fish. Fish eat mosquito larvae, fewer mosquitos less malaria. Less malaria more niggers.

>soon in London, patented by Rockefellers

have a full audiobook
files.catbox.moe/xg81tv.webm

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 162512.png (864x484, 455.37K)

How do we artificially increase mosquito populations that carry malaria?
If there were 16x as many mosquitos. Africa would be no more.

Once they're all dead there would be no more. Therefore that feedback loop is invalid.

>African megacities

Did Wakanda happen while I was taking a shit or are piles of garbage and human waste considered a city now?

Attached: 1641871053236.gif (256x193, 3.06M)

How can I help?

kek

Chinese investment in Africa has sprung up some cities, check out Nigeria.