1 year gone

It’s been 1 year since Rush assumed room temperature.

What is the political impact of Limbaugh free talk radio?

Did you listen to the show?

We’re you a fan?

Favorite Limbaugh show moment?

Least favorite show moment?

Favorite parody song from white comedian Paul Shanklin?

Attached: 20AF6732-48DB-43F1-9C18-48F2E06CA383.jpg (1800x1413, 707.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/juFD2ZY7c2Y
youtu.be/s2u41PcwCiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greetings music lovers, thrill seekers, conversationalists all across the fruited plain. It is I, your host, Rush Limbaugh coming to you with the fastest 3 hours in broadcast history having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have. With half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair and talent on loan from Gahh’d. the telephone number to call in is eight hundred two eight two two eight eight two. *live from sunny south Florida via New York City it’s open line friday!* yip yip yip it’s Friday, normally you have to talk about things I want to talk about, but on Friday I take a huge career risk and let you, the rank amateur call in with whatever you want. On Friday you can discuss anything. But first we must take an obscene profits time out. *show break sound effect*

Attached: 388F6407-A45F-4C31-BD78-89C90E33277D.jpg (640x800, 102.25K)

>tfw I still remember sitting on my daddy’s lap eating Breyer’s ice cream out of the tub watching Rush Limbaugh, having no idea what he was talking about but dad kept saying “yeah!” so I agreed too..

:’) I’ll never knowgjk4r this innocence again

Oh and to answer the last question, either “Al Gore Paradise” or “Obama The Magic Negro”

My dad sends me tik tok instead of rush clips.

I miss Rush so much. He was a constant voice in my life from 12 to 3 every day. I loved his humor and intelligence, and I know he can never be equaled.

Attached: Pepe_3.jpg (200x215, 8.47K)

You'll see it in your own son one day

I listen to Michael savage, he gives good nutrition advice, has a “muh science” background and is also antivax

One downside is he has kike blood

i did listen to it sometimes. he's a quintessential boomer but he was good at radio. still doesn't really feel like he's gone.

>I’ll never knowgjk4r this innocence again
You will if you have children

I remember when rush talked about Any Forums capturing the he will not divide us flag. Great times.

Attached: 97A004AE-2FE5-47D1-9B31-3997A1B65404.png (1561x1240, 401.94K)

Can you redpill the world about that sir? i used to listen him in the early 00's in the Am radio stations from your side of the border, him was like a more human Alex Jones

Million man March: youtu.be/juFD2ZY7c2Y

Always enjoyed vacations in the 90s as a kid when my dad had Rush on and I liked the theme song

youtu.be/s2u41PcwCiQ

>SOROS, KATENZEBERG, RATZENBERG, HATSENBERG, AND SPIELBERG AND THEIR HOLLYWOOD SEWERPIPE

I think he’s king since redeemed himself, he has consistently named white genocide since day one, total Bobby-Fischer tier rogue.

Rush was my introduction into politics. I used to listen to him with my dad on long drives or (later in life) on lunch breaks during work.
What I loved about Rush is that you could tell when he was being sincere or when he had to sell something (product or politics). I really believed he knew what was really going on with the country and the puppeteers behind the scenes. I remember about two years ago, I swear I thought he was going to name them. He was cut off right before a break while something along the lines of "you have no idea who or what the country is up against and how they control..."
Any frens remember that moment?

Attached: 1638816641219m.jpg (1024x434, 32.76K)

Yes, yes I do

I remember his passionate defense of the january 6th rioters.

I miss him bros

Attached: 83EF9FDD-9720-48E7-9B74-E7E1BF5CEA16.jpg (640x471, 62.37K)

If only for a moment, we were united :’)

He didn't talk about the jew problem or talk about anti-white policies, so I didn't listen to him. Race First!

shilled for the Iraq War on behalf of ZOG basically nonstop. perhaps the poster boy of the good right-wing goyim tricking people into thinking that conservatism is about globalization, and misdirecting potentially useful patriotic energy into the cause of dying for Israel.

as many times as he may have said a "based" comment here and there, no matter how sincere he might have been, the only thing I can think of his passing is: good riddance

Attached: 1644708988979.jpg (433x427, 86K)