How far in the shitter is your country when it comes to demographically

Sweden AMA

Attached: 1644505624854.png (908x2048, 305.71K)

I don't have a country.

really, really bad. We are all alone now.

Kurva, how did it got so bad Sven? What is your next move?

10 million bolivians at least, they say they are a million but the numbers just doesnt add up

Where do you live and when you go outside, how many shitskins you see ?

suicide.

My country is basically dead and all the nationalists I know are mostly focused on relocating to enclaves and having as many kids as possible.

We have been completely destroyed. It’s nothing but a sea of ugly brown faces now. It’s like living in a toilet.

Canada's in the 60% range too. Although it helps the natives are tucked away in the upper territories where no one goes. Shit's fucked here though. I feel like running away with likeminded Europeans and founding a new pan-European nation.

You are in a way better Seat Than us bong you are like 79% English

Come on Josh you can do better than that

Attached: 1637485481274.jpg (803x579, 170.75K)

i dunno, they made that survey ages ago, like 2011. i think. we're basically fugged. If it werent for the provinces we would be even browner. I really dont think any country is going to hold itself together when it's just mogged muslims and half castes.

Your government deliberately fucked it’s natives people. This is insane

>Kurva, how did it got so bad Sven? What is your next move?

rebellion, killing puppet politicians and deport immigrants. Its fucked that in 2002 we were 79% instead of le 66% procent face

I thought Canada was like 72% white, there's no way it's close to America.

There is even a nigger in this pic

yeah theyre scum, i think every successive government since WW2 has proven that. Alot of these ruling class faggots were swindling and double dealing since the 19th century. We learned nothing, we shouldve attacked if we could.

Where are you getting these stats? Isn't Sweden like 84+-% white?

All western governments have done that.

>your cringe numbers on a screen are higher than our cringe numbers on a screen that means you can cope more than we can
you people are gay

USA has lowest cringe numbers on a screen yet they're probably the least fucked. really makes you think

kek its over.
I dont care, i fucking hate this world. it's stupid.

It's in the 60something% range for Canadians of European descent on the census. I think some old stock Canadians just check "Canadian" instead of "European" so we may be in the 70% white range in that case.

Bosnians and Albanians count in those stats. OP image reflects ethnic Swedes

Is the Swedish resistance movement growing? Are normies waking up to the Swedish genocide? Are new right-wing parties forming?

I Live in One of the 60+% areas and its horrible in the Main large city. And THE city looks like an immigrant ghetto and the plauge is spreading into THE countryside. Not joking the school i went to when i was a kid that was 99% Swedish With a few finns they are bussing hijabis and other shitskin to from the city. I expect there to be a massive migration of Swedes from Sweden in 2020 if things dont change

Zemmour being elected in France will send waves through Europe. Look at places like Austria, Germany and Sweden with nationalist parties on the rise. They have their stats, so do we: by the day, more and more young European males are becoming disenfranchised with the status quo and becoming more radicalized. Years ago the SD was a pariah, now they're a big party and can actually form coalitions without being demonized.

Its the data for ethnic swedes not White People as a whole

here you go i have some video of young swedish boy prepering for a race war

Attached: gangsta.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Canadians are Europeans mate, you yourself are likely some amalgamation of Anglo-Irish-German-Dutch

Inshallah brother, let’s hope Zemmour wins.

Bosnians and Albanians are ethnic Europeans, and besides, they would constitute a minority of the Swedish population, not enough to sway the demographics that largely.

Take me with you

that was 11 years ago you smoothbrain and for British not English, stop posting things youre clueless about

Shit thread, you didnt do your homework

>Is the Swedish resistance movement growing?

The are fake and gay movement With a couple of hundreds larpers who dont do shit. AFS is where its at. But vooting dosnt change anything. Rebellion and revolution does but swedes are cowards in general who dont do anything even the so Called based once

Checked. I'm Dutch-German-Anglo. If only we could take in our white South African brethren as refugees instead of entitled shitskins who just want more money.

Sheeeit, if that's what we're up against no wonder whites have been winning almost all serious conflicts.

Attached: comeatus.jpg (657x1024, 108.9K)

>USA has lowest cringe numbers on a screen yet they're probably the least fucked. really makes you think
really gets the old noggin' joggin', and why do you think that is sven

Zemmour is a jew, but he's no kike. I was skeptical about him at first, but with all this media attacking on him and him being called a Jewish nazi, it's kinda obvious he isn't friends with the tribe. The French media also said he preferes Petain to de Gaulle, which was pretty funny and indicative of what he believes.

Danepig gtfo of My thread

They're culturally Muslim.

>Bosnians and Albanians are ethnic Europeans
Ever met one?

Attached: 1644150194176.png (828x581, 403.66K)

>in 2002 we were 79% instead
in 2002 most immigrants were Finns, Yugoslavs, Poles, Germans, other Scandinavian

You underestimate how much European migration Sweden had before even letting in MENAoids en masse since late 90s

At least your guest workers in 70s were Finnish and Yugos, we had Turks and Pakis

They're far more secular, and Islamic culture is being phased out in the younger generations, kinda like Turkey. Lots identity as Muslim but don't go to their mosques and do all their religious shit. And besides, I would prefer Albanians and Bosniaks any day over pakis and niggers.

Funny times, i was working in the north of Sweden.
Afgans were just smashing it with the little qts in the schoolyard while the white swedish boys just looked in ave on their afgan superiors.
I was so proud when i saw these poor bearded boys smashing up the local sweedcucks just half their size, like lol 13 years old and not 70kg with a fat beard lol cucks

> muttflag
> I don't have a country.
that's depressing

Attached: 1643593165370.gif (561x352, 3.93M)

Attached: 1640941270214.png (768x719, 730.3K)

Is this really how it ends bros? With a pathetic whimper? Very anticlimactic desu senpai

Attached: 1637706753227.jpg (887x499, 115.18K)

now compare Denmark, we had very little European migration compared with Sweden. our influx was almost 100% muzzoid unlike yours, until early 00s

Though MENAoid immigration to Sweden went completely apeshit since Reinfeldt that motherfucker opened the floodgates
migration to Denmark was almost purely muzzoid for a while but in low numbers at least

It sounds like a faggy whimper until it isn't and you have nigger gangs kicking down your door at 4 AM.

I go to Finland also, always easy pussy since all your women are craving a real man. Not a quiet little pussyboy who have anxiety from their forfathers warstories, how you feeling finbro, speaking Russian yet ?