>GOLD PRICE BACK UP TO 1900!
>STOCK MARKET IS TANKING!
>BUTTCORN IS TANKING!
THE END IS NIGH!

Attached: 1900.jpg (1000x600, 74.71K)

Bump

KMT2S

S2TMK

Summon a succubus to suck the remaining life out of cryptocurrency.

WRN0V

VONRW

Bye crypto whores.

Real life not a meta game queer.

Cry me a river.

Samefag

I don’t know how you guys feel about it but gold has such a power. I just love holding it and looking at it. I don’t even care about value changes. It’s just perfection. Furthermore do I like the imagination that thousand of people before me which were totally different felt the exact same thing when they were looking at it.
Gold is God.
Just to clear it, I am not taking about corrupting your soul for more money/value. I am just talking about the greatness of this material.

Silver to Gold ration still way out of historical average and mining ratio.

Silver is a better value

Attached: 86542452.png (2244x648, 326.52K)

There are far more precious things in life than Gold. The same reason the single being greater than the whole stands true to this day.

What are palladium coins worth?
With palladium at $1400 per-ounce, you might pay $1500 for a 1/oz coin up to 5 coins. If you purchase 5-10 coins, that price may drop to $1495. If you buy 10-20 coins, the price may decline again to $1490.

I am talking about a real object which physical exist in this world.
Of course there are metaphysical things which may be greater. But tell me a material or object which has the ability to create such feeling in such a variety of people.

S to spit on crypto

mfw im sitting on a shitload of gold, silver, iron, brass, and canned foods.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR YEARS FAGGOTS!!! NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TILL IT DOES!! LMAO

Attached: 1604594140358.jpg (1024x765, 127.57K)

YFW you only bought several Palladium coins when it was under $500 :(

S

S

palladium is not a monetary metal and most LCS do not care about palladium coins. In canada gold and silver are the old coins that coin shops care about and they give good buy/sell rates for canadain gold and silver coins.

S

Gone by May 8th

I NEED MORE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1641240764318.png (637x921, 738.96K)

S

Attached: d77.jpg (544x551, 61.5K)

why isn't my digital gold going up???

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

>buttcorn