Elon Musk and Peter Thiel the White man's savior

Elon Musk and Peter Thiel have the potential to be white man's savior. We need to get in contact with them and suggest that they build/fund the development of a new Whites only country. I often have dreams of having dinner with Elon. At the dinner I talk to him about South Africa. He tells me it makes his heart hurt to see what has become of his homeland. I then say to him, hey Elon, Mars is cool 'n all, but have you ever thought about becoming a King? He laughs and says "all the time". I respond: What about being the savior of the white race? "Tell me more" he says. I then proceed to talk to him about terraforming a new country and making it the white man's homeland. He agrees with me, and years later he starts his ambitious project of developing a new country. Peter Thiel is another who has potential to be the white man's savior.

Attached: thieled.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4250750/Peter-Thiel-s-company-Palantir-built-CIA-funding.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Jo-djilvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peter Thiel is aryan.

Attached: aryan.webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Thiel is a faggot

So? Men fucking over men goes back to ancient times. There is nothing more manly than dominating another man. You're only a faggot if you're a bottom. Homos are only a problem when they're dildo worshiping leftists. Peter Thiel is a conservative libertarian, nothing like the homos of the demonrats.

fuck off kike

Attached: Elon Musks Jewish daddy.jpg (710x400, 41.67K)

>Put not your trust in princes:
>In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation

Musk is a fucking agent are you kidding me? Australians are pee brained.

Thiel is a giga jew trying to abuse patents and make money on other peoples’ health.

Musk is a billionaire not a CIA/FBI agent.

Attached: Word list Google developer documentation style guide Google Developers.png (830x266, 62.74K)

>He tells me it makes his heart hurt to see what has become of his homeland.
Musk has ascended past volkish considerations
He's an internationalist elite
He doesn't have our back and we probably don't have his either

>hoping a fag with no progeny is going to save your race
Ngmi

We'd all be his children. One child is one child. It means nothing. But all of white people? Wow!

Attached: 1645039533583.jpg (1440x1085, 332.56K)

It's not that simple.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4250750/Peter-Thiel-s-company-Palantir-built-CIA-funding.html

This is a good thing though. All of those engineers (which are mainly white) will be given special perks in the new white nation. Palantir seems pretty based to me. Fucks criminals (mainly blacks) and terrorists and leftists. That data mining could weed out rats in the new White nation. Peter Thiel for king.

IT's the Right Time to Thiel baby!

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Jo-djilvo

Whatever. You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

>We need to get in contact with them and suggest that they build/fund the development of a new Whites only country.
no. they need to fund a genius sperm bank.

And you can’t reason with a jew.

Fuck off retard

Look at what thiels partner Harry yeh a Chinese man living UAE is doing (protip its crypto shit worth over a billion)

im deep in BTWN

good luck with that dawg

Attached: 7F23AF3F-809E-4154-BCEF-4D0CE7CEE83A.jpg (1400x1400, 150.98K)

Attached: DD4411F6-49A2-4BB6-AF09-AAB65611CEFF.jpg (1908x1146, 123.23K)

When will Any Forums realize that Space and Round Earth was made by Jesuits and Catholics to enslave humanity?