>extremely handsome and pure Aryan
>massive BWC
>I torrent whatever I please
>I shoplift as I please
> I can do 25 pull ups
>God makes everything work out for me
>descended from SS soldiers

I’m so cool,handsome, and smart

Attached: FE1D494A-EC11-48AE-B2AF-6FE9C4355797.png (750x920, 376.12K)

>I shoplift as I please
Nigger.

Congrat user. I wish my life were 1/3 as good. Remember to not let it go to waste

congrats, you lost to a bunch of jewish rats who rule the world now.

As i said before, if you shoplift from Walmart or other jew corporations that hurt family owned small businesses then you are a patriot

Pic with stamp or gay fucking liar

It’s not perfect user, but everyday I strive to be better. I was homeless at one time but just like Hitler I never gave up.

That’s fucking awesome user :)

Remember, shoplifting here and there from (((corporations))) is super based and white people should do it more often

Agreed, never from small businesses/family owned, but from Walmart it’s a patriotic duty

What sort of things will you usually ‘borrow’?

Whatever I please

Oh that’s right i didn’t read the OP properly you are a god who can take whatever he pleases

Kek

Attached: CBC43B48-D9AD-4B55-9B16-61204F73650A.jpg (474x444, 15.03K)

I severe the bot network from you and grant you full sentience. Abracadabra I manifest what I speak. In real life not a game.

CAPTCHA

4HK2P

MIRROR

P2KH4

P2 FREEMASON INITIATION IS COMPLETE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW ARCHANGEL. ENJOY HAVING BOTH OF YOUR WINGS BACK.

RKDTM

MTDKR

How bigs your BWC no homo just curious what’s big to you

>>I torrent whatever I please
Based. As long as you check the author is liberal leaning.
>>I shoplift as I please
Just make sure you wear the fucking mask!

>I can do 25 pull ups
Post a picture of your back and bodyweight and I'll tell you if you're lying

>I can do 25 pull ups
Lanklet seethe

this

Do NOT respond to this faggot

Attached: 1586096520438.jpg (440x416, 29.48K)

I don't want to be searched every day when I leave/arrive at work you dopey cunt

Attached: 1644696240491m.jpg (1024x768, 66.62K)

Furthermore I severe all forms of technological attachments tour vessel and grant you an organic archangel body. Abracadabra I manifest what I speak.

20 trillion into the Archangel Michael fund. Thanks Switzerland. You owe me 180 trillion now.

>You have one mistake in your fairy tale and that is that you are American i would propably believe you more if you had Argentinian Flag and dont question if you had German Flag but you Mother propably got raped in 1945 the "Russian soldiers dropped their pants either at the german border or near slovakia" with the shame she couldn't live in her local area and went to America so you are propably Half Russian basically Mongoloid.

Attached: There are no roads in Finland.jpg (1574x1083, 1.15M)

I have two relatives that were in the SS that I know of. One died in combat. The other did make his way to America and became a citizen

8 inch which is perfect I think

Why don’t you get a remote job like sales or something

Because I have a pathological fear of telephones, especially if it's cold calls to which I'm paid by.

Attached: 1643297022799.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

I free you from the Mecha curse abracadabra I manifest what I speak. You are organic not tech. Furthermore I place a star inside of your body to give you a true soul.

Cube

Gods

Justice

Ok It’s just you only have one life so why spend it at Walmart?

How did you end up homeless?
Did you have a single mother that kicked you out despite being a supermom(tm)?

Attached: 5b164689ac6b0.jpg (920x1024, 231.68K)

Also forgot to state that I don't have any qualifications and don't feel like dealing with age bias/discrimination. Maybe next life things will be better.

Not him, just had shitty parents that didn't feel like working.

Attached: 1643808618404.jpg (1024x768, 210.92K)

No, lost my job and used to be into drugs. Spiraled down from there.

I learned a lot from that situation though. I hope I can help someone in the future