Conservative party members stand with people who wave swastikas

We choose to stand with Canadians who are not glowies.

Attached: Justin_the_Warrior.jpg (745x971, 103.55K)

The Swastika is a symbol of peace.

HOOONNNNKKKKKK

Attached: FA8BBF23-90FE-48EC-8E9E-390C1E7E7053.jpg (260x260, 26.79K)

>We choose to stand with Canadians who are not glowies

This is why I dont support the truckers.
>anyone who promotes whites must be a fed

Yeah fuck off. This trucker strike is a pysop retard

We Liberals choose to stand with Canadians who are not jewish agitators. You are welcome.

Attached: redneck_porkroast_in_Ottawa.jpg (829x467, 133.83K)

NatSoc was a reactionary ideology to directly challenge bolshevism. You want to know how you get nazis? Keep doing what you are doing.

Fuck around and find out bigots. We've got your entire pathetic little rebellion on payroll anyway.

Don't forget to get your booster.

the Trudeau cabinet funded neo-Nazis in Ukraine
7.8M $CAD in ammo
>azov batallion

Attached: neonazis.png (965x898, 1.31M)

I don't need to. We are lifting all covid restrictions and going after the neo-nazi anti-vaxxers who went to Ottawa. The saline shot was just a subordination check to uncover the dissenters. It worked.

>We

why do you exist?

We Liberals yes, the current leading political party in Canada. You should look into it instead of wasting your life going against the grain. You have so much potential but you choose to waste it all to fight a pipe-dream. You cannot defeat globohomo. Better to change the system from the inside. Stop waving swastikas around and just get back into the fold. All dissent is being quelled. You have no other alternative.

>why do you exist?
I exist in order to maintain complete sanity for the good people of Canada. I act as a servant to the happiness of Canadians.

HOONK HONK HONK HOOOONK

>We became tyrants to uncover dissenters

What's the very first thing communist governments do when they consolidate power? Oh yea, they purge the useful idiots. I on the other hand have a wide range of useful skills. Either way your future looks short lived. Also, I would bet that you are childless. What's it feel like to be the dead end of your genetics?

And just like that Trudeaux has derailed the Conservatives' attention from hid tyranny against the leafers to the offense of being stigmatized by a damned swastika.

Attached: ETZ6IsSUUAEo4CN.jpg (1079x1065, 80.41K)

Nazism is a religion of peace.

I'm not a useful idiot though. Explain that to the single mothers. I have a wide range of skills too. Yes I am childless, it's more relaxing this way, it's by choice. I might have children later down the road, we'll see. I'm not against it but I'm not chasing after the golden goose either.

>I'm not a useful idiot though.
That is exactly what all useful idiots say.

For the same reason all life exists. To waste the energy of the sun.

Attached: 1644855073938.jpg (640x438, 66.39K)

he said he supports this guys right to have that flag even if he disagrees with him few years back.

Attached: 1643662649007.jpg (800x555, 42.69K)