MIKE PEINOVIC

What's his endgame, Any Forums?

Attached: peinovicmike.jpg (630x1200, 44.9K)

Whatever his handler says

Cash money

Unlimited ranch

>meme flag
Opinion discarded moishe

quite obviously this

Attached: 1555830813988.jpg (899x899, 92.92K)

He likes to amuse himself with stupid transgressive Nazi salutes and edgelord commentary.

Moike's behaviour can only be explained by one or both of the folowing:
He's either a subverter fed and/or a complete moron.
If you choose moron, you may be right too.
I was going for the generous fed option

see

Mike Enoch is a Saudi funded islamofacist, Pikachu Patriot from redwhiteandblackpill.libsyn.com has shown this. She know free market capitalism is the true economic system and this is the FIRST thing that must be secured before we think of anything like 'saving muh white race" or spreading the "Jewish issue"(overblown). Her and Dave from x22report.com know this and Trump is our only option

Your answer would is on point. Everybody disagreeing with Kike Enoch is a Jew. There are no other reasons to dislike his lies flip flopping and bad takes

Based, ask Mike about his bris. TRSsodimites literally defend circumsucion

see

This shill can't obviously defend the MBS and Saudi money

Great this Saudi ecelb fuck

Pikachu i choose you!

You are a jew though

Attached: pika.png (1728x2304, 2.77M)

Look at all of you little faggots working off the same playbook

>She know free market capitalism is the true economic system and this is the FIRST thing that must be secured before we think of anything like 'saving muh white race" or spreading the "Jewish issue
that VPN must cost a fortune. it's such a waste, i encourage you to post under your romanian flag

Still nope.
But as you have nothing else, do go on.
Stamp your feet again and repeat the chant 2900000 times

Checking those digits son, pikajew eternally btfo'd

Attached: 1616670831237.jpg (1280x640, 110.39K)

Here comes the communists, you're no better the CCP. Russia is based and your a duganist. Mike is a self hating Jew that talks about them too much. Capitalism is more important and white identity, Trump is based