What do you think about Christianity/The Catholic Faith?

What do you think about Christianity/The Catholic Faith?

Attached: the-madonna-of-the-roses-1903-william-adolphe-bouguereau.jpg (500x700, 77.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Titus-Chapter-1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360603221/#360615865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's really relaxing to listen to chants while sleeping

also get ready for fags posting heretic shit

Well satan, C*tholicism is pagan garbage, Christ is the only King, there is no Queen of Heaven.

Based. Catholicism is just a cult trying to bridge Romanism and Christianity. GROSS

Attached: C8DCF439-ECD2-4FB3-9F55-3CD97CDC3C7F.gif (498x280, 3.6M)

Christianity is based. Catholicism... Well your digits have a lot to do with that popenigger institution.

Jewish religion. Don't care, doesn't apply to me anyways.

Attached: based on the word of god.jpg (896x960, 64.15K)

Dont realy care for those semitic fairy tales.

Christianity is great, but Catholicism is weird. That's like asking "What do you think about Christianity/Scientology" because Scientology has a cross for an emblem too.

I think Latinism is in schism from the true church, as many of its doctrinal developments are at odds with the holy tradition of the first millenium
> Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Catholicism is Satan's counterfeit of Christianity

REMEMBER:
There are only two paths, Christianity, that God Himself came in the flesh to save all mankind who believes, or all other world religions manufactured by Satan and his demons, which teaches that WE can do something to get to God.

Based. Catholic devotions and mysticism are top notch. Rosary is simple but very effective and contains a lot of depth (and is still available to Orthodox). Sacred Heart is very profound. I’ve really been getting into it lately and have gotten a lot out of it.
Catholic hierarchy is very problematic and always has been, but every Catholic knows this. Dante depicted plenty of clergy, up to and including popes, in the Inferno. Vatican II and NO is garbage but again, this is why Catholics pray for their current pope and continue to hope for a strong one.
Pray the Rosary and if you are coming from a dodgy background read Meditations on the Tarot
t. Baptized and raised Episcopalian, wandered in the desert for a while, called back via Rosary, go to Orthodox services.

>666
When atheists, buddhists, new agers and satanists/jews do degenerate shit, you won’t bat an eye. When “Christians” do it, it’s all you ever talk about. This is clear evidence that a certain group is (((shilling))) here against one religion only. The religion started by a man who they’ve hated for 2000 years and they’ve still not over it. In an ethnostate only race should matter. Religion should be a personal matter. When you make this big of a deal out of one religion, you’re only exposing yourselves as the shills that you are. 2.5 billion followers and nothing you can do about it. I can sense your rage. Everyone should read the NT for red pills not commonly talked about here. Christianity is the most based religion in the history of mankind. It was the original red pill about the JQ and you can never refute that. Your days are numbered, Synagogue of Satan.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Titus-Chapter-1/

Attached: 7743A484-CE11-42E9-80F8-77BB052BA3BB.jpg (750x1197, 316.65K)

Well the digits said what I wanted to say about it

Attached: 45b510a1c8ce85e78e2a6106f8282dc4.jpg (735x671, 27.85K)

Attached: catholics.png (1154x3699, 685.17K)

by Latin schismatics, do you mean the group that takes part in the Traditional Latin Mass?
For me just attending Novo Ordum mass in latin is a decent compromise.

Magnificent cathedrals. I also approve of the traditional monogamous family. However, Christianity inspired beauty not because it is inherently good but because the Europeans became Christian.

t. atheist

its the truth, the way and the light

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360603221/#360615865

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

catholics are sheep obedient and subservant to their pedophile masters, they should rise against the church because they're causing suffering instead turning the other cheek

turn the other cheek when someone rapes children isnt really the christian faith, its what they want you to believe

>Christianity/The Catholic Faith
>666
btfo by God
Catholics are not Christian

Attached: 1641039236304.png (984x868, 72.09K)

turnibg the cheek has a couple meanings
>choosing the battles worth fighting
the examples givin were only pitty insults and minor inconviniences. no threat or harm really.
>to not remain seething or chimping out like a nigger over small insults
>express self control and disciplin
>not providing false excuses to persecute you
>showing superiority over the other by not stooping to his level and basically making him insult himself

Attached: turn the other cheeck.png (1380x511, 380.96K)

Do you realize that all of that was heavily discussed in Councils over centuries?
Do protties really think quoting a verse without context means anything.

It isnt any better with context, desu

no, I refer to you as the Latins because the title “Catholic” is one of the marks of the Orthodox church

i want to become catholic

What Catholicism isn't Hebrew enough for your tastes? It must be too European.

Remember, Planet Earth is a special place for our soul. We come here without the knowledge of God for a purpose. God wants to see if our soul, through free will, is good and fruitful or bad and demonic. Atheists are just going along with the program to not know about God and doing whatever their hearts desire. Just like Lucifer (satan) deciding he will do whatever his heart desired, exalted himself above God. God did not show mercy to Lucifer and to 1/3 of the Angles that followed satan, whom He cast all down to hell. God came in the flesh so we can be His Brother and Sister so He would be familiar with man unlike His Angles and if you can humble yourself towards God and accept the free salvation that He provides in His Son, Jesus Christ, in your heart, God the father will accept you into His realm (Heaven). If not, then you are as useful as the Demons he sent to Hell.