Nothing he says makes sense

Nothing he says makes sense.
I don’t believe him one bit.

Attached: 4C83D427-D5EB-4030-BBFA-677D600FC0EB.jpg (1284x856, 427.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ?list=PLtKA0y90Gw_WloXpE2WYcKV8D2C-CY9Og
youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's full of shit.

Not only are they not coming, they can't even SEE us. Our radio transmissions only reach out 100 light years in any given direction, which at this point has reached about 25 star systems, roughly 4 of which have an star at the right age and size to support planetary life.

But lets say they could "hear" or "see" us, (which untold trillions of star systems -cannot- because they are seeing light from pre-human times so it just looks like any other star system) Would they REALLY come here in person, seemingly unable to pilot their ships, always crashing and leaving behind advanced tech and bodies to experiment on? WE don't even do that. We send unmanned drones. Why the fuck would they be showing up in giant shiny spacecraft and doing impossible maneuvers in front of random rednecks in the woods? Why are there no mass videos of these encounters when we have 10,000 cameras running in big cities at any given time?

Why did UFO's not become a thing until after humans invented planes?
Why did 'abductions' not become a thing until after sci-fi movies were invented?

literally who?

>LGBT
nothing you say makes any sense, so you both are equal I guess

Everything you said is true but lets play a little thought experiment.
Quantum entanglement is a thing that exists and spooky action at a distance appears to be quite literally instantaneous based on our own experimentation.
Lets assume ayys are biological creatures that build societies similar to our own, lets assume they aren't retarded like us and actually use nuclear power as the standard.
Now lets assume some of our fissionable materials were entangled with some of theirs, now lets set off nearly 2000 test nukes around the world.

What could have happened to some of their powerplants?

it made a lot of sense you are just a memeflag and a faggot so i get why simple logic would confuse you

>after planes became a thing
There are cases of unexplained aerial phenomena dating hundreds of years old. Oldest I can think of is 16th Germany. And a case of abduction in Sweden 18th century. Then there’s the "weird ship in the sky" flying over America in 1890 somewhat.

also a weird thing about the universe and this elemental ocean we sit in..
it could be layered or interwoven possibly infinitely inward/outward.
and sometimes, their could be splits or cracks in it, veil lifted typed shit, or it could morph or melt. or harden up.

simulatenously, and then we have our linear concept that i think most people think of space as, like a bubble can travel through nothingness in, when it probably like ((((()))))))

Plausible theory and indeed, most have no idea what happens on an inter dimensional level.

>1PBTID OP

Attached: Gay Fag.png (900x900, 256.84K)

>meme flag
>faggot
everything he says has been true.

>I have a migraine I cant remember
hes a retard

>Why did UFO's not become a thing until after humans invented planes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

Nope, you fell into the trap pal.
Good job.

youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ?list=PLtKA0y90Gw_WloXpE2WYcKV8D2C-CY9Og

I think hes a compulsive liar who believes his own shit. Definitely not right in the head

Why does Bob Lazar get all the attention while Phil Schneider gets completely forgotten?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 10.24.23 AM.png (950x952, 1.17M)

clearly, you've never seen an episode of Ancient Aliens.

why do both have jewish lastnames?

Phil Schneider was even more full of shit.

German last names, not everyone with a german last name is Jewish even though they stole them

I love the idea of ayys just being grumpy old neighbors who are pissed we kept them up at night.
>You stupid apes broke our powerplants! Keep it down over there!

Oh you mean a comet? Or a meteor? Yeah man, those are super rare. There's only 1,000,000 estimated comets in the solar system, and only about 10,000-50,000 visible meteors (meteor means the tail of a burning object/meteoroid) during any given year.

>Our interference alarm just went off, some other species is experimenting with nuclear tech
>Must be Earth in the Terran system of the Milky Way galaxy
Yeah nah. How exactly would they know where we are, how would they prove that, and how would they get here (again, physically, in person? Which is fucking ridiculous)?

youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ

Good.
They need him silenced.

Attached: 1634792911868.jpg (1920x1036, 173.86K)

that illustration looks like a comet to you?
very egotistical to think no one before the current age had ever seen what an asteroid looks like before too, dumbass.

lol nice backpedal, retard. They aren't here and they aren't coming. Things happen in the sky. None of those things are intelligent life blessing us with advanced knowledge.

I fucked you and your schizo friends up in this thread. Good day.

> wasted digits
lol, just skimming through this video and his explanation for why an ancient culture drew geoglyphs that nobody can actually see from the ground is laughable.

Attached: 1620668146345.gif (360x202, 1.5M)

>dude lets go to another planet and just walk around naked and talk to random animals

Yeah. Nah.

>lol I fully believe in this one thing I saw on TV and I dont appreciate my delusion being destroyed. And all those other debunks? Heh, no comment kid.

>How exactly would they know where we are, how would they prove that, and how would they get here (again, physically, in person? Which is fucking ridiculous)?
They could easily have a better understanding of quantum mechanics than us, not a high bar to hurdle really.
as for getting here, I doubt they would come in person but if they have that higher understanding of quantum mechanics it's not hard to imagine manipulating matter at a distance to create probes.

>nice backpedal
what?
you're like one of those aggressive reddit atheists