Images emerge of shelling in eastern Ukraine

images emerge of shelling in eastern Ukraine

Attached: file.png (960x540, 757.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prom.ua/Myach-detskij-arbuz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A shell just flew over my house

>None of the windows are broken
Wow the blast was so large that it didn't even have time to blow the windows out of the building

That’s just a typical hohol house on a good day

Attached: file.png (960x540, 1.12M)

They say it's a school.

This must be the kindergarten that the Russians purportedly shelled.

Observe the single hole in the masonry, indicating that it was hit by a direct fire weapon, most likely a recoilless rifle or RPG, which are comparatively short-ranged weapons ill suited for taking potshots across no-man's land.

Conclusion: staged event.

>This must be the kindergarten that the Russians purportedly shelled.
Yes

so i'm supposed to believe that a watermelon stayed perfectly intact as this was going down

Thats a rubber playground ball.

I see no evidence of fire, smoke, explosions, or any sort of ordinance. That is literally just a hole punched in a wall. Fakest and gayest shit ever.

Another "they are attacking kids!" false flag.
Add it to the list...

>Picrel: False flag attempt for the Gulf War

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 9.12.17 AM.png (930x1322, 930.06K)

The head amerinigger is "troubled"

Attached: file.png (960x540, 672.48K)

rubber playground balls are not slightly oblong

Attached: watermelon.jpg (123x106, 2.38K)

>Muh "Assad is killing babies!"
>Starting in 2012

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 9.15.26 AM.png (1198x1568, 1.26M)

I saw that on TV, live. She had everybody in the room crying. Such BS. Nobody knew she was the ambassador's daughter.

Anyone else remember how many school yards the evil Syrian government attacked? And hospitals.
It's just such bad writing, if it was an action movie it'd be ridiculous.

Attached: (76) _pol_ - _pol_ .webm thread Actual Biden voters edition - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

Attached: soccer.jpg (888x499, 130.07K)

>Trump had no plans against Assad
>UNTIL he saw pictures of alleged murdered babies...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 9.19.21 AM.png (1364x1342, 796.96K)

Son, that's a playground ball. Do you see the 6 soccer balls around? Stop typing trying to be right. It needs some air in it is all.

Kek...must have forgot to put the explosives inside.

Attached: 1bfa9405156f54c4c67f00bfd36a5e1f403ba39124b1b981137d9f7f4741a29c.jpg (882x731, 66.41K)

I was an infant at the time. I saw videos of it some years ago though. I am old enough to remember all the Syria/Assad accusations though.

Pass these infographics along. Make your own if you can think of anymore. We can't let people be swayed by this propaganda!

no more brother wars

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

i'm supposed to believe they keep watermelons with the soccer balls? dumb fucking flat earth 13 year old, you have no reason to be talking about any of this.

Think of all dem chillunz söyim

Dude, this is winter, there are no watermelons in sanctioned countries in the winter. I would guess there was no watermelons in the winter under Ukraine there either. These people are poor.

and i'm supposed to believe a media tale meant to rile up emotions?
ok
that's a fucking watermelon
it is what it is

prove it was taken in ukraine

oy vey anuddah shoah happening

I thought it was Ivanka who convinced him the chemical gas attacks were so disgusting that he had to bomb Syria?

The White House says it was a long range assault and that you're wrong. Who are we to believe, some anonymous poster or professionals working for the most popular president of all time?

SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

It's some post Soviet daycare. I don't know if it's Ukraine. Those balls are probably made from the Soviet time, though. I remember a watermelon balls when I was a kid in Belarus. It's a ball.

prom.ua/Myach-detskij-arbuz.html

>that tiny ass hole in the wall
The smallest artillery shell that the modern day Russian army uses is 2B14 Podnos 82mm. It would leave a huge 3 ft wide, 1.5ft deep crater in the ground. Half of that room wouldn't be there. This looks like it was from a shape charge or from high caliber small arms fire. False flag attack indeed.

Attached: e8Dn1LK9qIJb-sePM6AaECx0mbXMJ61tgTV16zBVewc.png (386x710, 63.39K)

Yeah, she was freaking out over the pictures of dead babies allegedly at the hands of Assad.

This is prime propaganda. It activates your hind brain, the center of your emotions. You will not be thinking rationally at all.

It wasn't a bomb, retard. It was an artillery shell. do you see the giant fucking hole in the wall?
Take three years of military science before posting.