HAPPENING!!! UKRAINE DITCHES NATO

UKRAINE IS CONSIDERING NOLONGER JOINING NATO

twitter.com/StephenNolan/status/1492971943582224395

>Ukraine’s ambassador to Britain has told @bbc5live Nolan show that his country might contemplate withdrawing its objective of joining NATO - if it averted war .

Attached: Kd8ZjxA7RVAZtg8paoFn.jpg (1278x857, 31.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexKokcharov/status/1494302758236790784
youtube.com/watch?v=bavpp5lDuUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide thread
tweet was made
1:20 PM · Feb 13, 2022·

What other old ass "HAPPENINGs" you have, nigger jew faggot?

Putin won

Ukraine is CGI.

It's already rotten.

twitter.com/AlexKokcharov/status/1494302758236790784
>Ukrainian president @ZelenskyyUa says that there is no other path for #Ukraine than joining @NATO

since we're posting random and unverified twitter posts i thought i'd participate

No it's not. Had been in Lviv few times, very cheap booze and prostitutes.

WAR IMMINENT BRACE FOR IMPACT
Romania is gonna burn. Lvuv is a Polish city. Jew is our god.
youtube.com/watch?v=bavpp5lDuUw

Attached: #nayeon #twice 181028 #Catwoman - Once Halloween….jpg (1200x1800, 197.98K)

>Polish f[l]ag
>Lviv
>It's treason then

Attached: The_Russo_American_nuclear_showdown_(2022)_-_by_Adûnâi#2.png (6480x7480, 2.8M)

@361613605
This is a prank post.

>HAPPENING
>IS CONSIDERING
TWO MORE WEEKS

Ukrainian cucks

>if it averted war
That just means they agree not to, if Russia agrees not to invade.

That is weird they don't like being treated like a pawn by Globohomo. Like it or not Ukr and Russia are very close, have shared the same struggles/history. To have the west pile them with weapons to fuck with Russia must get tiring. At some point they must feel like they are a couple of roosters in a cock fight. Some rich dude tosses them in a ring, cares not about the outcome and just wants to see bloodshed. Ukr should cozy back up with Russia and point the guns outward. The west is a crumbling empire of shit and not the future. Cozy with Russia and you can be tight with China. That is the future.

>muh russia and china so based!!!
Kys

Good, never jump on a dead horse.

Ukraine is saved from the gay empire

They shouldn't be allowed in NATO in the first place because of the fact that they aren't anywhere near the North Atlantic

>Ukr should cozy back up with Russia and point the guns outward.
All my relatives want to kill Russians and support the globohomo. I'm Western Ukrainian btw and not ironic, they're actually retarded white niggers.

I pray for the Big Donbass Cock that heals.

Attached: img.png (588x641, 933.84K)

>they aren't anywhere near the North Atlantic
The Black Sea is part of the Atlantic Ocean, white piggu, go to school look at map.

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1513x2048, 334.81K)