I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone on the list. Every last one of them has been warned for years not to do this...

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone on the list. Every last one of them has been warned for years not to do this. They were told over and over to get into crypto, that crypto is the only way. And they ignored it.

Let me reemphasize, crypto is the only way forward, specifically monero. If you do not own monero you are docile nigger cattle, a subhuman, I don't care about you, I hope you get doxed and murdered by antifa. You are a dangerous liability to even be around. I don't want to be near you because you're probably a walking boomer facebook machine who is directly tapped into CSIS.

If you disavowed crypto for some retarded boomer reason, too bad, you don't have a choice anymore, you were wrong and now you have to buy in under even harsher KYC restrictions. Luckily you can still buy crypto.

Own crypto, or be a slave. Those are your only options. YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE BOOMER FUCK.

Attached: 1639659682803.png (499x500, 58.34K)

Take your meds, and take your braindead shilling back to /scamcoin/

Lick my boot, nigger cattle. Maybe I'll break you off some fedcoin if you do a good job.

DAS RITE

Attached: 97291726871.jpg (5003x3934, 1.82M)

No

Attached: B540D81D-8A31-4013-A138-B012C0103418.jpg (1280x958, 376.72K)

serious question
now that someone has donated to your coin address, how do you get it into fiat to pay bills and use irl?

t.boomer

>not mining xmr and buying bullion
ngmi

Depends what you wanna do, the most convenient and hardest to fuck with method would be to buy gift cards (instant, anonymous, they'll just email you a code). There's also crypto-based credit cards.

Obviously you can just sell the crypto for fiat, but that's not going to help if your bank account is frozen.

Localbitcoins.com, or just use an exchange if KYC isn't an issue.

is that a shark tooth made from silver? neat!

monero had a mining pool at over 50%. right when this emergencies act was happening I wouldn't be so smug user.

Based

Not sure if their shilling campaign against xmr has been paying off or if the concept of the utility of truly private crypto is just beyond the grasp of the regular niggercattle.

Its use is still exponentially growing though. It ranks #4 in weekly transaction count in many places now.

Attached: 1620482116713.png (1130x1147, 148.9K)

XMR is alright, but the tools are absolute shit. It needs to get better dev support.

Nobody can verify that Monero has a fixed supply. Heck, for most of it's existence the developers had a backdoor to create as many new coins as they wanted.

Monero doesn't have a fixed supply, it never had a fixed supply.

Attached: 1635893485681.png (1474x568, 59.26K)

If I mine Monero with a Rassberri pi would it be worth it?

Fiat is devaluating and most crypto is too unstable so I invest in stablecoin

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (800x450, 266.36K)

boomers really are the dumbest generation kek. Just fumble fucking their entire way through life while simultaneously convinced they’re gods

Listen. When law and order collapses, men like me are going to take your stuff, and maybe your woman to, if you are by some off chance not an incel.

Crypto is NOT real money!
You can't touch it, you can't buy bread with it. Hell, you can't even pay taxes with those made-up virtual tokens.

jk, I hold an unknown amount of Monero.
Also, checked.

No, get a modern Ryzen or mine something else with a GPU to sell for XMR.

Thoughts on scrt.network?

Not in the least. You need lots of cores, clock speed is semi important, and lots of RAM.

*almost 50% owned by one mining pool*
Nothing personal.

You deserve a bump. We can cash out and even trade privacy coins on darknet exchanges. We need more people to learn computer engineering and mathematics. We need more than software engineers and reverse engineers. We need computer engineers that can build computers, smart phones, and CPUs without NSA/Mossad backdoors on them. Then we can effectively run a darknet network.

Attached: 1644944539959.png (526x360, 252.28K)

it actually went over 50% for a bit.