Will Boomers ever pay for the damage they inflicted upon all of humanity...

Will Boomers ever pay for the damage they inflicted upon all of humanity? Quite literally THE WORST human generation of ALL TIME. Think about that. No group of humans aged 0-85 have ever been worse for planet Earth.

They were given the world at the end of WW2 and they completely threw it away. It's unfathomable the amount of social, economic and spiritual damage they have left in their wake. It's possible Whites may NEVER recover due to their gross negligence.

If God is real he will make all Boomers burn in hell for eternity for their destruction.

Attached: 1644837961444.jpg (614x564, 71K)

I unironically blame the jews

lol I get tired of posting this but the reality is:
YOU DUMBASS KIDS WOULD HAVE MADE THE SAME DECISIONS WE MADE HAD YOU LIVED IN OUR TIMES

Blame the KGB subversion process and American global hegemony. The average Jew didn’t support the Bolsheviks, go after the real enemy — the elite factions within that group seeking power and control.

Millennial boomer here, fuck zoomers.

the federal reserve is at fault

No, and your parents were faggots too, boomer. We don't need to go back to the pre 1950s. We need to go back to the pre 1600s.

Attached: 1644483781387m.jpg (688x1024, 116.5K)

If you say God and mean Yahweh, you have to say Yahweh. This will be new law to quell subversives.

Yes they're called retirement homes

>They were given the world at the end of WW2

Dumbfuck... The first boomer wasn't even born until 1946. How were they given something when they weren't even born yet? The first ones reached the Age of Majority in 1964, so whatever you think happened in the first 18 years following WWII has absolutely jack-shit to do with them.

I swear you anti-boomer fags are some of the most retarded people on earth.

Attached: Lexi.jpg (460x668, 50.47K)

So we should put you in home and steal your stuff like you did to your parents..

>The first ones reached the Age of Majority in 1964
You mean when they started selling out the middle class to foreign interests? Boomers are scum. The only morons that will defend boomers are boomers.

also just to add another dose of reality.. your young white women are flocking to older men like me (age 56) for advice, comfort, maturity, and the daddy-effect. I have no kids so it works for me to be a virtual daddy to a 20 something girl, and to fill her needs emotionally and sexually. She needs both and I provide both. I don't even look for it.

The subversion didnt kick into high gear until the 60's you fuckkng retard.

If in the same situation, younger generations would have done much, much worse.

50 year old ex chad here who owns his own home. You are full of shit. Once your 30 it's over Male or Female.

Attached: 1644762942854.png (475x630, 134.07K)

Also just to add another dose of reality, I just showed your post to my 24 year old wife and she scrunched up her face in digust. This is how your coping larp comes acoss to normal people, not the delusional fantasy that exists only in your mind.

Day of the pillow cant come soon enough.

Unless you think ignorance is a crime...they did nothing wrong. Their political intelligence is that of a child.

>Day of the pillow cant come soon enough.
cope youngin'
for now people my age (mid 50s-60s) are in their golden years of being retired and with money but still being able to fuck.

I am a boomer and I would have done nothing differently. I retired at 40, have a beautiful house in every climate. Currently in my cabin in walking distance of a ski lounge. This is what capitalism and survival of the fittest is. Yes idiots, I should have purposely taken less to prop up you losers. Are you serious?

>This is what capitalism and survival of the fittest is
beyond based.
I echo these sentiments 100%

Cope. Webm rel is your future.

Attached: 1621234252178.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

You're not the fittest. You just pulled consumption forward from the next 3 generations. We would take it all away from you but TBTB need to keep you asleep at the wheel to give ballast to their crumbling empire.