Who will win WW3 and why?

Attached: MapChart_Map (3).png (6460x3403, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan + South Korea is already a big problem for China

As for Russia just brute force your way to Moscow, Putin himself said NATO is more powerful than Russia in conventional warfare

Haha, Serbia is gonna get sooooooo buttfucked by NATO

Again

Mongolia and Ecuador.

Israel

If they actually fight Russia/China will win handedly. The west is too divided, demoralized, and unmotivated to win

niggers because they arent involved

America is on the map, Ivan.

NATO because despite all the faggotry, they have the best toys. China will stab Russia in the back and grab Siberia and the stans

do you really think tyrone gonna go and die for gay rights in ukraine? No thats a work for christian white male

>China will let the West take Russia, the ME and Central Asia
Based retarded chinks

Most of the soldiers are already Mexicans and blacks. White Americans will not fight in this war

China will grab central Asia ( the stans)

Fucking retarded Swede. 80% of infantry battalions are white males, and I dare you to find a nigger in a SOF unit. Most niggers and beaners going for benefits jump into support units/ MOSs.
t. former infuntree muhreen

No one, honestly.

Global jewry and the left wing freemason conspiracy

>Who will win WW3

germoney.

>why?

we're due. third time's a charm.

Attached: 1637026409216.png (1200x1200, 158.96K)

Yeah that's enough to take on the rest of the world

Well I'm Norwegians and all the American soldiers I ever saw were Mexican and nigger marines. Why would you want white kids fighting this stupid yahoo d war anyway?

Palestine doesn't exists, lmao, and we will join China.

Attached: 3426346.jpg (1200x800, 148.09K)

Yeah, we can just March our way to Russia. Can't be that tough.

>Germany
>Blue

This, meanwhile russian and chinese people willing to beat other for their sake of survival.

oh heavens no, anything but Canadians. Most of the troops in the Eastern European front will be Europeans supplied by the US and some Americans. You guys will be meat shields for the Chinese and Iranian operations

return to kaiserreich

Jews

The North Sentinelese. Because they live on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere.

I mean yeah but they are just going to nuke us first to destroy THAADs than America.
It all comes down to nuclear shit flinging in a war like this. Little toy soldiers don't matter.

The banks.

The jews. The house always wins

We can't win wars, leave us alone

Israel should be purple

Chinese Jews or no one.

Kek, we will help out this time, promise

>Who will win WW3 and why?
Whoever can enact Godwin's Law first will win
Because it is the ultimate law of the universe!
vid related:
youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

Attached: swastika-donald-trump-hollywood-star-20160201.jpg (1600x900, 215.6K)

clearly Mongolia

Fembois and BBC niggers will win. Will create a new state called Fagonigeria that is going to be exclusively ran by BBC niggers that each of them will have state mandated white fembois to fuck.

Attached: xxx.gif (220x159, 64.81K)

Absolutely no way Thailand doesn't side with China and Russia.

Germany will be on our side and India will not participate. Another partition of Pollackia by the end of it

Even Japan has 1 world war title under its belt, seriously Germany get your shit together for the next one.

No, I don't want to be on either globohomo side. Fuck you.

Let's give jews some sticks and let them try it out on each other.