Be honest with me, no meming

Be honest with me, no meming
Dont you sometimes feel bad for blacks who were slaves amn sufred other injustices?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

none of the people alive in this country that bitch about slavery know anything about slavery

Hell yes. Everyone here should watch the movie "Roots" (1977). It will make you hate your white heritage.

Attached: based.jpg (680x1000, 159.57K)

They should have told the other blacks "no, don't sell me to these jews".

No

What blacks were slaves? Ones in Africa? Because no American nigger alive today has ever been a slave. The opposite is true, they live in a society that worships the ground they walk on.

Black slaves had it better than hoodrat nigs today. Way better.

>blacks who were slaves
Here in the U.S. they where called indentured servants and it was not just blacks.
Get your history correct.

Of course. That's why we're sending them to Poland to get some "reparations" from Polish girls. If you feel bad you should support this.

I used to. Not anymore.

No, I would unironically have slaves right now if I could.

Nope. Slavery was good for them.

Yeah but it's like throwing a party for some people and them burning your house down and stealing all your stuff so you decide not to invite them to your next bbq and everyone accuses you of being prejudiced.

no I don't give a fuck about niggers and their thin skin

muh atrocities cry me a river, every single race, religion and ethnicity both committed atrocities and had atrocities committed upon them, what makes the suffering of niggers so special?

This is a satire board, don't ruin it.

Not at all. Why should I feel bad what was normal for 300k years of human history, save for the past .2%?

This. Most of us are ex leftists, we are humanists and niggers arent humans.

Actually no. But I do feel bad that so many of them grow up without a stable home environment and that they are constantly lied to by the media.

No

I feel bad for any slave in history pretty much. Do you feel bad for all the white slaves from the past?

they are no longer slaves.
each nation has had its hardships which niggers tend to ignore conveniently.
Turks invaded our country and slaughtered many good men, occupying us and all. Today nobody gives a shit about turks handing out gyros. You just move on eventually. So should the niggers, but the kikes are actively provoking them to reach their ends and sew discord between people, making a good deal of conflict out of their forced diversity.

It’s really the fault of African slavers who sold them to colonists, but the average delusional negro thinks the white man rolled through Africa and kidnapped a bunch of darkies on a whim. It was the slave TRADE, not the slave heist.

Do I feel bad? Yes. I feel bad that they were not only doomed to being niggers, but that their nigger tribes didn’t want them either and sold them off.

Why woudlnt you give work to fellow white people for a pay?
Are you jew by any chance?

Yes.
The horros they lived were injustice many can't even immagine.

Yeah I wish slaves were never brought here

Attached: 1606245185290.jpg (1128x2486, 884.47K)

>It will make you hate your white heritage.
>white not jewish
okay shekleberg

Let's say I do, my family never owned slaves and we actually faught on the union side. The last legally owned slave died in the 1930's. I owe them nothing

No. Blacks are naturally built to be slaves. The part of the brain that rules will and leadership is pressed by their skull.

Attached: screen-shot-2012-12-19-at-4-35-55-pm.png (510x349, 227.2K)

Watermlon is legit delicious when it's in season

which ones would those be? the ones enslaved by muslims today or the white slaves enslaved by muslims?

or did you perhaps mean the american ones that white people fought a war with each other to set free? eat shit, we should have deported them all like Lincoln wanted to. Some butthurt southerner really screwed us over on that one.

Attached: 1644183998606.jpg (640x572, 57.64K)

we wuz slavs an shit

White people are lazy and refuse to pick cotton.

just imagine all those american freed slaves could have built a wonderful land like Liberia or Haiti

Attached: 1643511699149.jpg (773x737, 39.16K)

No

>fellow white people

>blacks who were slaves
Never met one

do you ever feel bad about the white people who were roman slaves?

350 years ago? I dont give a fucking shit

Honestly I understand that told stories can wake up emotions. and I also aware that jews do that on purpose to hurt human beings.

I have a feelings in a present moment, that signaling how my human needs are satisfied or not, that is real life that I can sense.

The truth is what is and what should be is a fantasy suggested imagination, lie told to people long ago by Jews .

Emotions comes from judgments in your mind has nothing to do with truth or reality so enjoy in movies but do not react up on them.

Feelings are giving awareness, about what life is in a present moment, that is how you taking care of your human needs.

Yeah sometimes. Then I get a stark reminder of who they really are. Then I get even more racist.

Attached: 1643358138643.gif (320x300, 3.04M)

Hang yourself VPN kike frogshill

No

lol niggers
fuck you haha

I don't feel bad for people I don't even know or interact with. I only care about the well being of people that are close to me.

I don't gaf about people from history. They're just memes now. Look at blacks today.

Attached: black_heaven.jpg (1162x778, 591.75K)

The past is history, Future is what can be and the present is the way to make the future a reality.

Niggers we're materially and spiritually better off under slavery compared to today. Prove me wrong.

It isn't perfect, I'd rather we had not a single thing to do with the slave trade. In the end the gains were shortterm, one lifetime. Just like most of the decisions politicians and companies make. Now we're stuck with millions of angry black people that have: Low IQ, Low impulse control, High Crimerates, High aggression, Low income and they're breeding like rats while getting every benefit known to man.

Don't have a job? Here take this money. IQ too low? Take this subsidy. Rent too high for your low pay? Take this subsidy. You are a slut with 4 different kids from 4 different fathers. No problem here is benefits for all of the kids! Free sports? Yes! Can't find a house? We'll set you up with low cost housing if you have a kid! Fuck whitey, he can't get any of those subsidies.

It's that grim. I have a pretty high paying job, with leasebudget, fuelcard fully paid and loads of other good benefits. But I'm sure a nigress with 4 kids and a Wajong-uitkering(The kind you get when you're too low IQ to function) will get more money then I do by far. Not only this but they can rent cheap, great housing get free sports, free healthcare, free everything basically.

There is zero benefits to them, the native people are still racists according to the media and the minority group while they live as kings. Walking around ungrateful with their free public transport cards. Doing Jackshit while Hans slaves away at his mediocre deskjob lol.

no

Ah yes, the daily pilgrimages in Southside Chicago and Watts, who could forget them?

No, their lives were improved being enslaved in america over being free in africa.