What’s wrong with Christians?

And why were the early Christians mostly women, slaves and thieves?

Attached: 33419FE2-B6DC-4337-B896-35709B068CFB.jpg (1170x1064, 846.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourbasin.com/news/midland-christian-staffers-no-longer-in-custody-jail-record-show/
gotquestions.org/meaning-of-Elohim.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity is the original globohomo.

it's a tailor made religion for the last man. that's the key to it's success, because the average person is a fucking sucker.

200 years our mutt children will be worshipping a gorilla with gigantic lips and a downy face
>mfw

Attached: 6FE7CF24-DE53-47AF-8617-E34D46D1F84E.jpg (474x476, 49.48K)

In other religions this would be considered blasphemy and heresy, enough so to warrant death.

halts maul du dreckiger abschaum geh weiter moslem eier und judenschwänze lutschen du antifa antichrist spinner.

"The Floyd, the cops, and the holy fentanyl."

Abraham was a pimp raider who desguised his sister as his wife and sold her to the Pharaoh for camels and donkeys.
If you adhere to Abrahamic religions, you are an idiot.

It is a sacred location. I went there to re-enact the notorious photo and found a fake $20 on the asphalt.

George Floyd was stupid monkey criminal and sinner. This nigger goes to hell, where he tongue demons anus.

Not the original but def one of the earliest

That's just a white people thing. Slavs or Asian Christians don't do this shit. You people are cucked no matter what religion you adopt.

They can't help it, it's who they are

Christianity is based. This thread was not made by a white person.

>Christianity is based
yourbasin.com/news/midland-christian-staffers-no-longer-in-custody-jail-record-show/

Attached: celsus christ.jpg (850x400, 95.53K)

The urban goblins are so devoid of God, so spiritually dead, that they can not help but blaspheme against God in every thing they do.

I hate modern Christianity. Churches are perverted from what they were supposed to be and the meaning of text has been lost over dozens of translations. Most people don't even know the oldest translation we have, because the original text is lost, refers to multiple gods and the one we call God was the most powerful and over all of them. Elohim is the word the Bible used in the oldest jewish translation of the Torah and is plural not singular. Singular is El which is also used. I still don't understand why jews refuse to use the word God or write it as G-d when their original word for God was a different word.

christians = victims

george floyd is a victim, maybe? If so, the christians want a part of that

Can someone explain to me how are christians not traitors?

gotquestions.org/meaning-of-Elohim.html

Chrust is kang