Do you think the tables will flip and women will have to start approaching men once so many of them start becoming...

Do you think the tables will flip and women will have to start approaching men once so many of them start becoming childless hags?

Attached: 1644488123840.jpg (614x564, 71K)

No
Men are not need anymore
Women are the limiting factor of reproduction
Men are fossils
Why are men such needy pathetic creatures?

About as low IQ as id expect you monkeys to be

Already happens. It's quite funny but also sad.

>once so many of them start becoming childless hags?
We're in the children of men timeline bros, men and women will finally be equal. Thank your local vaxxies.

Attached: 1644615902206m.jpg (1024x771, 75.29K)

>Do you think the tables will flip and women will have to start approaching men once so many of them start becoming childless hags?
Women already do approach men.
I've definitely been approached more than I've gone after them myself.

>start approaching men

I don't think it's within them to do this. Women are like products that sit around and wait for people to buy them.

Why are you scared of talking to women.

No. Men have very low standards, especially if single for a long time. There will always be men willing to throw themselves at women's feet.

Also, what was it like being raised by a single mother?

Nah. Most countries are already well below replacement level and have been for more than half a century. The continuous growth based economical is dead for at least a century. It's why the Elites are pushing the Great Reset. They're desperately trying to hang on to power as the econonic system that has been running since the Enlightenment collapses into chaos. When chat happens, feminism is over. In an uncertain world, women will go back to the evolutionary model that brought us here in the first place. With women absolutely necessary for reproduction and men as expendable but privlaged defenders of civilization.

We have so many more young men than women due to the endless stream of "refugees". Women will be worshipped and pandered to for as long as we remain majority non-Muslim.

NO- the high priest decrees Net Zero
women no longer allowed to breed
you vill acquire many more cats
ze Cats vill bring you ze Bugz
you vill eat ze Bugz
Cats will purr with approval
und crunch on ze bugz
at your dinner table
Cats vill own You
und you vill be happy

Attached: Klaus U vill.png (500x500, 499.49K)

Brazilfag is only half right.

Men are 100% needed by women, without men, they die. Modern society however allows them to replace a single man, with all tax paying men, thru welfare. They still need those men, to pay the taxes, and protect the system that gives them the welfare.

But men are expendable, and one man can impregnate thousands of women (Hernan Cortez anyone?) Harems are still a thing in many places in the world.

Women dont care if their man has side action, as long as her needs are met.

So to the OP. No, if you arent already getting approached, you wont start getting approached. It's just the yop % of men, will get approached more, and have more to hit up.

No.
There are so many unloved men out there that they will gladly take whatever scraps eventually come their way.

Only way women go back to being subservient is if ISIS rules the world at all the point

This, it's just less obvious because there are a lot more desirable women than men around still. Not sure if that will change too.

At least 2-3 times per week a woman will approach me and ask me to service her with my rod, only so many I can agree too

That's why men should never settle for less than their looksmatch.
Just remember that for every asian girl that is with a whitey, there's one more unhappy asian guy.
Lanky guys shouldn't settle for 5'0'' foids. Blue eyed guys shoudln't be with brown latinas.

>will women will have to start approaching men once so many of them start becoming childless hags?

Any Forums cope: maybe once they're old and childless they'll want to take care of autismo man children like me as a substitute since they can't have their own kids anymore?

In your dreams o.p., in your dreams

No.
"The wall" and men becoming "high value" after 30 is a cope.
A woman even at 80 will have highter sexual marketplace value than a man at any point in his life even if hes a millionaire he will never get women as easy as a 80 year old woman can get a man just with the fact she has a vagina no money even required.
Pic related is a 80 year old woman who got proposed to by a 35 year old 6 feet tall man on her vacation.

Attached: 80 year old woman marries a 6 feet tall 35 year old.jpg (1200x900, 219.08K)

>Women approaching men
Why?

Attached: 1643690115103360.jpg (512x215, 23.88K)

>A woman even at 80 will have highter sexual marketplace value than a man at any point in his life
Holy shit stop being a fucking retard