UK Vaxxing Kids

theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/16/five--to-11-year-old-children-in-england-to-be-offered-covid-vaccine

>The main purpose of offering the vaccine to younger children, the JCVI said, was to protect against rare cases of severe illness in advance of a potential future coronavirus wave.

>The main motivation was “future-proofing” younger age groups against possible future waves of infection, including the potential for a wave that might cause more severe illness.

WTF? So they're saying vax the kids for 'future proofing'? But they've already said that the vax's power of protection from serious illness wanes quite quickly. And also that it was not at all effective against Omicron.

So the argument is, Inject the kids, it's totally safe. It might not do any good, but it might somehow protect them in the future.

They don't say if the kids will have keep 'topping up'.

>Prof Paul Hunter, professor of medicine at the University of East Anglia, said the latest evidence showed that vaccination in younger age groups is safe

What evidence? They never link to the evidence. I can only find evidence that the vax is fucking dangerous. Can we get Prof Paul Hunter to show his evidence?

Attached: guardian vax kids.jpg (637x584, 66.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/16/im-joyful-for-children-parents-react-to-vaccine-extension-for-england-wales-and-scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this was just Wales! And isnt this Covid now coming to an end, the fuck are they playing at? Who the fuck is going to take this up except deranged mumsnet users?

Kids are the most important target my Flemish friend, need to make sure they get it too otherwise the mass sterilisation will be unsuccesful

already doing it in my jewish owned shithole.
70% already received first jab

Attached: justified.jpg (480x358, 21.05K)

> The main motivation was “future-proofing” younger age groups against possible future waves of infection, including the potential for a wave that might cause more severe illness.

The vax if it does work, lets say it does for arguments sake….It only last a few months or so hence why three shots in the space of 12 months! So they’re advocating an experimental vaccine to be pumped in to children forevermore? Thats fucking insane and beyond evil! Adults, I was like if you want it if you don't its up to you, but forcing children this is fucking sick!l especially with so much data that it this vaccine is completely unnecessary for children.

in my state/territory

How the fuck can any rational person trust these organizations after saying something this fucking stupid?

it's proven the jab doesn't stop you from catching or transmitting the virus/flu whatever.
The only thing it can possibly do is lessen the symptoms which is impossible to prove.
the cold/flu part of covid is the same or less than every other flu or cold.
so the jab does nothing but put you at risk of side effects, which is not a conspiracy, everything I typed is mainstream accepted narrative.
so why the fuck is it so important to take this stupid shot, I understand early on when people were scared and we're willing to risk it to save themselves in the event it was actually deadly, but it's not, everyone knows this, why are they insane about getting the jab?

Attached: 1628141450838.png (658x999, 501.79K)

It's weird how they have rolled it out, like they did it for maximum publicity.
First it was Wales, then Scotland. These guys arguing that they wouldn't wait to protect their nations.
Now today England too.
Like they got a week's worth of news about giving the vax to the kids.
They also say they're not actually going to promote the vax to the kids. So to get around this not promoting it, the media are doing stories like this one. It's not a promotion honest!

theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/16/im-joyful-for-children-parents-react-to-vaccine-extension-for-england-wales-and-scotland

Attached: joyful.jpg (636x597, 64.77K)

>get amazing prizes for FREE
>free HIV test
>roll 3 times to start from .46%
>instant win bonus
>it's working!

Attached: 6choices3times1bonus1test.jpg (500x761, 66.73K)

I know its happening as I posted about it last week, but that logic of future proofing, that is some retard level shit that I can't even.

Talking to a lot of normies over here, most have no idea what the vaccines even do or how they work, most just think its magic juice that will save them.

the reasoning parents have given me is to protect elderly relatives. pointing out in that case the elderly should have the jab instead makes no difference to their conditioning

Why yes.
Austria and Germany are rolling back their "get vaxxed or get fined" plan.
Countries all over west are easing all mandates or plain cancelling them.
so are areas of canada.

But we must vaccinate kids to future proof them.

Doctors must be considering suicide at this point.

The JCVI, government group, joint committee on vaccine and immunology, literally said there was no evidence to vaccinated under 16s like 3 months ago. There was a huge kveching over it. weird how it changed.

the last time a jew ordered the mass death of children Jesus was born. what are they trying to kill?

Last year, this one guy I know, a wealthy lawyer, but also an arsehole, I found out he was planning to take his 14 year old son to get jabbed.
I explained how it seemed a bad idea, since the risk benefit ratio clearly showed the risks, known and unknown, clearly outweighed the benefits.
I think I explained it well enough, and it's pretty fucking simple.
But his eyes seemed to glaze over, and he turned away, and said dreamily, almost to himself, 'But it is good for a child to get a vaccine.'

Best is when they follow up with the fact that there’s no guarantee the vaccine will protect said elderly relatives and that’s why the kids need to have them too.

Desu, they haven't actually changed the fact there is no evidence. They've just come up with 'future-proofing' as a reason to give people.

>But it is good for a child to get a vaccine
Experts agree

Attached: 1644066103074.png (1024x751, 1.26M)

They're saying it doesn't work to give the antis complacancy and keep Them hopeful for a natural end of it all
They will continue to try, the current waves of ending lockdowns will be followed by a new excuse to lockdown again

his people

I think they have to keep the lockdowns etc going until the trials are over, because the vax has only been given approval for emergency use. If the emergency goes away, the vax is not approved. And this will affect liability.

>Offering
Learn English wafflenigger

>UK Vaxxing Kids
Australia has been vaccinating kids for 3 months now, over 40% kids age between 5 and 11 got double jabbed.
What’s the problem?

No one wants this shit anymore. It's over.