Whats going on here LeafBros? Is it true we cant withdraw our daily allowance of Canuckunism bux?

Whats going on here LeafBros? Is it true we cant withdraw our daily allowance of Canuckunism bux?

Attached: 1645084746190.jpg (1079x1399, 371.32K)

superb charts. very nice quality.

should've posted a link, retard

Attached: 1621350540481.jpg (480x480, 238.57K)

>thinking this will do anything
kek
You retards are in for a rude awakening when you realise the average person, even multiplied by a million, holds zero power. You are playing a game you cannot win. Rich people hold more wealth than you could possibly imagine and your actions are a drop in the puddle.

I think that if this isn’t just a coincidence it’s more a sign that people are losing faith in the system and moving to extricate themselves from it. It isn’t going to crash the economy, but it opens up interesting opportunities for those who now find themselves living among the Fringe Minority.

I for one have been desperate to leave for the last year.

yeah but they hold it in banks
bank goes bankrupt, suddenly the rich are poor too

it's basic game theory and has been proven time and time again - humans will tolerate an "unjust" division of resources up to 80-20 (80% to the elite, 20% to the masses), but once you try to go beyond that, the masses would rather that both players lose everything than that one player wins too much at the expense of the other, so the plebs would rather the whole thing burns to the ground than tolerate 90-10

Is that volume?

So what?

They're so clear and concise.

Outage reports

My branch was left penniless after my withdrawal today. Of course, they don’t have pennys anymore, so I may have had nothing to do with it.

That’s a statistical measure of how much the bank doesn’t give a shit about this bank run. They are really really not caring it seems.

our country isn't rich faggot. We have like 2 billionaires. America has hundreds of individuals who could buy half our country

Not sure what I'm looking at here, but my penis likes it, I just felt like sharing.

Cash out or crypto?

Can user shop OP image to make the red waves form a merchant, maybe gradually in clockwise to form a whole one in Q4

They should make their bank run a little more impactful by going and little further down this pyramid

Attached: demonocracy-liquidity_pyramid-derivatives-03.jpg (980x740, 302.87K)

>just give up and sit back down, goyim
Kikes are kvetching hard about this

>Wealth = strength
Kike logic. $10 in wealth burns down your mansion with your entire family inside.
50¢ of lead will dispatch any of your vital organs.
>but my heckin’ bank numberinos!!
Fat load of good it did for saddam, Epstein, etc etc. Will $5k persuade an underpaid shabbos goy or housekeeper to add extra spice to your food? Time will tell.

Haha! Guys just stop ok? Just stop guys cause it's not working. You can't do anything so just don't, ok? Guys just stop.

One of the favorite shill plays is demoralizing. Already didn't you say that the incoming convoy was nothing but fringe minorities who would be scattered quickly. The government isn't God, not even the regime realizes that and they certainly try to make the public not realize it.

Based fellow pilpul enjoyers