How would you talk him out of it?

How would you talk him out of it?

Attached: file.png (597x229, 25.24K)

raping him in the ass until he never wants to troon again

Make him go live in the woods for a few months. No internet, no convenience, when he has to think about surviving his made up problem will fuck off

6' Undertale

Attached: rosepink.png (826x826, 551.01K)

There's one proven things that always helped our ancestors. Beatings.

Act creepily into the kid transitioning like I'm getting something out of it.

"Oh I've always wanted a little girl user... That would be so nice. I can't wait for you to transition. Let's turn you into a hot little slut for daddy... Mmm."

cut all ties

>Likening everything to muh video games or le ebin marvel movies

Is the undertale boss fights really like that? Just talking them out of being trans? I don't know why that game is so popular

Incredibly true and based. A life without difficulty or perspective is why these fags exist.

Russians descend from beaten trannies? Explains the excessive drinking

give him a meat cleaver and tell him to get choppin

Would move and no internet for child.

All trannies grew up playing vidya

You ever see the classic pizza hut buildings? The iconic roof and solid brick-work make the buildings stand out even if they are sold and repurposed. Sure they can paint it, put decorations on it, rename it, hell you can even put a giant sign on it that says "not a pizza hut!", but in the end everyone knows that used to be a pizza hut. The building could even change from the food industry entirely and the first thought on their mind will be "wow it's weird that the pizza hut is a bank now". That's what you are, tranny.

Attached: 1645085815321.jpg (960x540, 94.18K)

I would hold him down and make him wear jeans and a band shirt and walk outside and give him some dht or other cream to stop him being a raging loser

>undertale
Good Lord have mercy on this mans soul

There would be no talking
Only belt.

>Undertale boss fight
>Trans
Holy shit autistic cringe

great thread. im sure very powerful discussions will be had itt

Attached: 1616342992906.jpg (690x634, 77.93K)

by doing that he's not going to learn anything, instead you'll end up scoring oppression points for him in his discord bubble

With a bullet