ANTI WAR THREAD

War is an incessant show of hatred and savagery carried out by humans, the two world wars prove it, Europe was destroyed, millions of human lives were lost, men, women, children from Russia, Germany, France, England, Austria, Scotland, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Italy...

The German people and the Russian people lost millions of their best men in the war, men who could be fathers and raise their sons and daughters, the same with all European peoples, war is not a game, war must be avoided at all costs, no more wars in Europe, no more wars between brothers.

Attached: images (20).jpg (255x253, 8.14K)

Attached: images (21).jpg (554x554, 34.08K)

Defense industry needs to make money and I'm sure climate activists want to see the population go down.

fuck off spic BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Attached: images (23).jpg (739x415, 29.11K)

As a member of generation Z, 9/10 of us have 0 purpose or drive. A war would be good for us. It will cull the weakest and toughen the survivors.

Attached: werleaving.gif (498x278, 1.77M)

You are right fren
Those of us on this board who aren't malicious agree 100% with your words.

Those idiots could start by killing themselves

You won't do shit, fatty

Only a savage can take pleasure in seeing another man's blood spilled, think that man is a father, a brother, a son, when you kill a man, you destroy many more lives

kicking the shit out of each other ensures strengthening

look at the state of us after so long without war

the continentals must learn their place at the foot of the anglo saxon that inc the slavshits in russia.

its time to brutalize each other again,and then we must brutalize the world and teach them their place

fuck (((war propaganda)))

Attached: 33621B73-B70A-453B-B502-398F5E26976A.jpg (2000x1662, 265.83K)

As far as I understand, the British Empire lost all its possessions after it was weakened militarily, economically and politically by the war against Germany...

nah we had a change of heart after 2 world wars back to back and the public changed aswell

why the fuck are we spending treasure to teach savages how to use a toilet when our cities are fucked from nazi bombs? cut em loose not our problem

and so we did.

its not our job to civilize savages america tried it of late in afghanistan and look what happened

War is when the government tells you who your enemy is.
Revolution is when you figure it out yourself.

the only ones that benefit from war are jews, investors, and arm manufactures

soldiers literally get nothing out of it.

OP is a faggot

>muh WAR BAD
If it was avoidable, it would literally never happen, ever. But that's not how any of this works, user.

Sexoooooooo
Muerte
Culo
Booba

>no bad fee fees pls
t. zoomer

>Only a savage can take pleasure in seeing another man's blood spilled, think that man is a father, a brother, a son, when you kill a man, you destroy many more lives
Yes. Become a savage. You end his story so yours can continue.

You're a good man, OP. God bless you.

Attached: Kristos.jpg (768x432, 126.76K)

We should invade Great Britain and fuck you all to death.

Attached: TO DEATH.jpg (556x523, 117K)

Tell this to burgers

Only war should be against kikes and their servants (wef, niggers and communists)

i tire of this modern cuckery and i am bored i want to be entertained i want HARDER breads and circuses

Attached: nigga.png (172x175, 61.13K)

War is gay which makes Germany gay aka inciter of every war in Europe.