Can you see it yet?

Can you see it yet?
Better start reading it
It only ends in death
Good luck

Attached: Book-of-revelation-prophecy-2019-prediction-bible-end-of-the-world-Christianity-1061886.jpg (590x350, 50.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2018/10/top-20-most-damning-bible-contradictions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 0109.jpg (1280x720, 232.23K)

Mr. Bones wild ride only ends 1 way

still can't see it user
been asking God to somehow get me to believe for my entire life.
nothing even remotely inconsistent with there being no god has ever materialized for me.

Read the Bible, in the final days there won't be any signs to make you believe, right up until the very end when it's too late.

Once the lamb is in the throne, he wipes the tear away from every eye.

already read it, the important parts anyway... mark, like, matthew, John, revelations, etc.
Revelations in particular reads like a schizo took dmt

Christ is King and God is good to us

>Revelations in particular reads like a schizo took dmt
if you read and understand the old testament its good

You dropped this. Stop drinking fluoride and start taking iodine.

Attached: 1645085145920.jpg (2000x2000, 153.21K)

>Revelations in particular reads like a schizo took dmt
They did
Just got off an 5g ego death on shrooms.
It's like dying
Re think your views on life

I've read parts of it... genesis, judges, Leviticus... what exactly is in the rest that you think is going to help me?

>mock the only nonreligious people actually taking you seriously
alright

I've also had an ego death experience on mushrooms. I agree, it's exactly what dying will be like, I think. it has done nothing but solidify my views

Genesis 39 17: And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me:

Pain may come to us but the PAIN others will feel will be much worse,
soon

you literally posted a fedora.

>he thinks faith is given rather than had
Defeats the purpose.

the prophets more specifically the minor prophets the one's right before the new testament if you read them and you notice how their writings bleed perfectly into the new testament their prophecy's played out in the very next chapter in Jesus .Maybe then you
can believe?Remember you must become like a child and listen as if you where listening to your father whom you respect more than any other person

yeah that's the only scary part of it, it's going to be like that mushroom ego death but with pain.
hopefully the morphine will be good. otherwise it's going to be a pretty bad trip.

All of it is important, reading the new testament alone is like building a house without a foundation.

He sacrificed himself for us
We all pay that price back

so you're telling me I'm fucked basically.
I don't know how to try any harder.
believing something isn't a choice. no matter how many times you tell me the earth has two moons, I'm not going to believe you unless I see that second moon, and there is nothing I can internally change about myself to fix that.

Just read the whole book, listen to the audio on YT and read along from genesis to Matthew. Just do one book at a time. It took me two months to finish the entire thing.

God isn't real.

>b-b-but I FEEL that he is real
lmao not an argument

wasnt the new testament written like, earliest, 50+ AD? other portions much much later?
the fact that it was written to be consistent is not at all surprising to me.

Get an HIV test
Trust science

what is it that is in there that you think is going to change anything?

>God isn't real.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The word exists therefor God exists

Your faith is your problem.

No, revelation was written by John the apostle.

the minor prophets wrote 500 years before Christ they would not have been able to understand those words if not for Christ and his teaching Christ is key literally

>In the beginning was the Word
There is no evidence of this.

we still have the word that is evidence

>believing something isn't a choice
believing this is a choice

no, just because old jews wrote some shit down means absolutely nothing

the bible is filled with endless contradictions anyway
patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2018/10/top-20-most-damning-bible-contradictions/

or, alternatively, the new testament was written to agree with the books that were written beforehand
>John the Apostle[7] (Ancient Greek: Ἰωάννης; Latin: Iohannes[8] c.6 AD – c.100 AD)...

You can find an excuse for anything if you look hard enough.

Whirley bird is the word and one just flew over my house

Nothing will make you believe, but it will help you understand better. It will help you to understand why things are the way that they are now. It's invaluable to understand what times we're like before jesus, because we are going back to those terrible times with every passing day. I got to see the value of his sacrifice in the face of a seemingly unbeatable evil force. Its an amazing read. Give it a try, at least.

that doesn't make sense...

believing "believing something isn't a choice" is a choice

no