FOOD PRICES IN JULY 2022 WILL BE 40% HIGHER THAN JULY 2021

IT'S HAPPENING. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF THE WEST IS HERE.
"On average a $5 item now will cost around $6 mid-summer, then settle. Average food basket prices going into the July 4th holiday will be approximately 20% higher than current, and 40% higher than July 2021. Some items will be 50 to 60% higher July 4, 2022, versus July 4, 2021."

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/16/kraft-heinz-announce-price-increases-for-next-wave-of-wholesale-grocery-inflation-rates-in-low-teens/#more-227693

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-020026_Kiwi Browser.png (1080x2045, 745.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M
eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That means it's working.

Thank the truckers for that.

Fuck you biden dogs nigga

Well fuck it. Looks like I'm gonna be living off Little Caesars from now on.

I think higher food prices is perfectly fine given that half of americans are obese as fuck. All the other increases suck dick fr fr tho

uh oh! who will save us, pray tell?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M

I have been concerned this whole trucker thing is a glow nigger stop to destabilize our ec0nomy

just print more money

Attached: 8qakcgxn339z.jpg (480x710, 22.29K)

>then settle
Dear god, it's going to double every year forever.

Imagine actually believing that some tiny trucker convoy is having a bigger impact than massive public spending and skyrocketing oil prices

It's cause you racists didn't take the Vax, the second vax and the booster and the other booster and wear the masks. You did this!!! You raised my McMuffin 40 cents. I will never forgive you.

Use your brain for once newfag mongoloid. Just as bad as the fucking normies desu

Actually a good take. Would definitely solve one problem among the many we have. Fucking fats.

Will the niggers starve off? Or does it not affect their foodstamps?

PACKETS

Just buy vegetables and eggs and chicken and rice+beans losers. Sometimes fruit.

holy fuck imagine being this retarded.

THE ECONOMY WAS ALREADY FUCKED.

they're just using the trucker convoy as an excuse to point to for why the economy is collapsing. You want to know the real truth? We never recovered from the 2008 crash. They've just been pumping money into the economy and delaying the problem for longer and longer. Covid itself was mostly a coverup to give an excuse for the economy tanking, and now they're running out of options. Now they're distracting with war in Ukraine. It's just the same shit over and over. Reckless spending, the Federal Reserve, the national deficit, and fractional reserve banking itself are all to blame for this.

Politicians and bankers need to hang.

Attached: pissed.png (411x411, 216.74K)

The quality of threads and replies is noticably worse after midnight

eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/

Inflation is good, chuds

Just go to bed dude these people are all retards

I dunno, I've noticed the opposite. During the daytime, Any Forums is fucking boring and just spam shit of the latest not-happening over and over again. I've had all my best discussions here during the late hours.

>NOOOOOO!!! You're supposed to ignore all the inflation that happened before this!!!

The funny thing is everything they did with covid made the economy even worse and unrecoverable. They also ruined this entire generation of people who are now legit scared of the boogeyman.

>oscar mayer
>hot dogs
people unironically buy this as everyday food?

Rate my bread.

Attached: IMG_20220216_233113.jpg (3952x1872, 2.15M)

I'm seeing nothing but nearly unchallenged shills and possible australians and other types of faggots.

Yeah it totally wasnt the lockdowns and money printing you mongoloid. Blame your cucked government that sucks wef and bigpharma cock

There are so many brainwashed people in my country it is insane to think this is a reality.

they are already blaming truckers in my blue state for the failing economy even though its because of the restrictions the faggot governor enacted
they will never fucking take responsibility

You can definitely see it in shops in the UK. Prices are crazy already.

Farmers Markets boys. Get to know your local farmers. Grab a few plants to grow while you're there

Not bad, these are mine from today

Attached: IMG_20220216_193555.jpg (972x1295, 741.22K)

Can I buy drums of oil legally as a normal citizen? I think it would be funny to hedge against the dollar with a literal stack of oil drums.

yes i think they have them at BJ's not kidding

Oil is still cheaper than Obama times.
We got here because all nations printed a tons of money for COVID. And in USA we kept interest rates under 5% for over 3 decades. What did you expect.

Making my money worthless. Fucking kikes

Attached: ACD79C8A-36BF-41EE-9EE1-69AD7272DF5E.jpg (628x517, 67.83K)

Someone post the White House 4th of July tweet

Fuck you, you disingenuous prick.
The rising food prices are going to be due to both the just general inflation that will hit all gods, but for food specifically it will be because of the 4x price of fertilizer and decrease in its supply will have cascading effects where farmers will plant more onions over corn (if they are even able to afford to plant this year) and what corn is produced will have an increase in price due to both increased demand and lowered supply. You know what uses corn? Every Single Processed Food Product through HFCS. And it also effects feed prices, making the price of meat increase. And it also effects gas prices, because of retarded ethanol mandates and practices.
China is closing down ports and no longer exporting food. Russia is no longer exporting the precursors needed to create fertilizer.
The writing is on the fucking wall, and all this goes back to an administration dead set on creating chaos to exploit, and the status quo that for decades had us outsourcing the industries needed to make this country self sufficient.

The restaurant?

I'm friends with the manager at my local grocery store, and he was telling me that his distributors are saying to expect 5% to 15% increase every business quarter this year. Obviously some items hit harder than others.
Any grocer anons confirm?

That won't work, for at least 2 reasons.
>have to go through their middlemen at all stages, but without the benefits of political connections or bulk purchase/selling, so you get skinned alive
>"""fossil""" fuels are produced abiotically in the mantle. It's literally EVERYWHERE if you dig deep enough. In all likelyhood, there's moe on this planet than there is all water

Your barrels are worthless.