A bright red warning

new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’
>The program scoured billions of data points, including arrest reports, property records, commercial databases, deep Web searches and the man’s social- media postings. It calculated his threat level as the highest of three color-coded scores: a bright red warning.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/the-new-way-police-are-surveilling-you-calculating-your-threat-score/2016/01/10/e42bccac-8e15-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html

Attached: R (4).png (860x813, 171.8K)

wow its just like my netflix blackmirror shows!

Attached: 1627728140531.png (3300x2682, 1000.43K)

This thread looked harmless and no more off topic than most
I wonder why they killed it

if I'm not in the top 100 I need to put in more work.
fuck you glow niggers I look forward to partaking in your executions.

>your threat ‘score’
>implying that's new
dude, i've been black flagged for decades.
black flag = DO NOT PROVOKE
red flag = DO NOT ENGAGE

Cops need to die.

why?

kek, that was the last thread I was in before this one. Came back to my computer and it had been deleted. Really makes you think.

Attached: R7KxEe5Yn4QX8j4.png (755x711, 779.5K)

bump, not that it will save the thread :(

I'm gonna be the best.
I'll get the highscore!

Attached: bohj.jpg (640x480, 30.48K)

Me

Based

>Needed a fancy computer program to tell them that a gang member with previous firearm convictions may have a gun on them
I think I'm more shocked by the galaxy brain intellects that work law enforcement in America than anything.

#backtheblue

You mean a social credit score

not the same because nobody in china is a threat to anybody.

Seems like this is that. Yep.

>article from 2016
>not even "new" when that puff piece came out
Jesus, it's like people don't know about Echelon or how long their data has been collected and monitored.
Wierd slide thread, OP. Mimicking a step in the right direction, with no semblance of a solution; must be demoralization, I guess.

That computer would fucking explode trying to calculate my threat score.

>kill all cops
>niggers run wild with free roam mentality
i see you're retarded.

Because they need to experience what its like with these tools being misused to invade their life and destablize them into a downard spiral. I wish nothing but death to all cops. Especially the "good" ones akin to npc enforcers of the ruling class. Kill all of them. Nothing is lost.

I've been gangstalked for at least 8 years already I don't really give a fuck anymore

I got fucking brainhacked, I no longer give a shit about the other ways police can prioritize threats. Give me back my civil rights!

You're obsessed with niggers.

>I've been gangstalked for at least 8 years already I don't really give a fuck anymore
Suggestions dont work on me unless i want you to think they did. Just saying.

Late getting home from work, what was in that thread?

when?

>brainhacked
Control your emotions and you can control their neuromonitoring display.

was it the technology stagnation thread?

how high does this score go?

Time to rack up some points, don't want to let the team down

feds just bought a bigger harddisk for storing my crap.

> always write shit in a foreign language
> your glowniggers can’t understand shit
> the foreign ones do not care

You're so retarded you rather have cops take care of the nigger problem when in reality if there were no cops then felons could buy guns and defend themseves. Fuck cops.

ACAB