America is collapsing

Attached: 1615083257576.jpg (1024x576, 117.06K)

Not collapsing, just restructuring

some americans will defend this unironically

there jobs were always supposed to be for high schoolers

Zoomers are the laziest mfers ever, people really expect them to be applying for jobs, let alone jobs at mcdonalds? My work recently hired a zoomer highschool grad and he’s the laziest fucker I’ve ever met. He’s literally just on his phone 80% of the time, and then spends 30-ish minutes every so often taking a shit, though I’m pretty sure he’s just browsing his phone in the bathroom as well. He’s lucky I’m not in charge of him, otherwise I’d make him my personal slave bitch

All the zoomers that come through my fab shop are like this. Just fucking tiktok all day every day.

I started working at 14, it's not that objectionable. 14-15 is a good age to start learning the skills to become an independent adult. Its also better than seeing someone over 30 working that job.

Then why does it cost $30,000 for Americans to get a shitty trade job that only pays 4 dollars more than a burger flipper?

I hope McDonald's sees this bro.

Gonna steal that sign and hang it on my porch.

Pic related is America according to NeuralBlender

Attached: United States of America.png (256x256, 187.61K)

Americans are a disease.

Attached: circ problems.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

Attached: R7KxEe5Yn4QX8j4.png (755x711, 779.5K)

Attached: medieval torture device circumcision.jpg (640x521, 53.66K)

I'd rather have 14 and 15 year olds working burger jobs than get served by non-whites. Menial labor is for young people to build experience.

Attached: Societal Collapse.png (352x192, 186.91K)

I think 16 is a good age to start a "real job", because that's also when you can drive so you want money to go out and do stuff. Before that seems too young

Is anywhere on earth not collapsing?

Attached: A Boring Dystopia.png (352x192, 150.95K)

This is exactly the kind of person those jobs were made for. Not middle-aged mexican women who can barely speak English.

This is your future Any Forums

Attached: FC0C9DA4-336A-49D3-B869-BCC09454F987.jpg (500x375, 33.19K)

Imagine fucking paying for school and not learning the trade from your father.

Now all the asylum seekers will claim to be 14

thats literally what a teenager should do thpigh

Can it collapse a little faster? I want to get to the cleansing and rebuilding part.

So that's why there have been so many qt3.14s working the register when I get my McChickens

Attached: 1595509546106.jpg (956x717, 125.62K)

Lol, you aren't even allowed to legally work in the US unless you are 15 AND you have a work permit from school.
I call bullshit.

My dad put me to work at 10 with helping him. By the age of 13 I knew school was bullshit and I dropped out to work full time. You don't even need school these days. Just watch YouTube videos and learn on your own.

>Just post the employee ages

You'd be surprised how many do it anyways, doing their best to keep it under rugs knowing it violates OSHA.

A man's gotta eat dude

Oh yeah. I worked in the kitchen at the bar my mother worked at when I was 14. But I wasn't on the books.

They should do the same at strip clubs.