How is feels being a leaf on Any Forums

I cannot stop smiling. lets see your energy

Attached: wtf-wwe.gif (498x463, 3.59M)

>How is feels being a leaf on Any Forums

Attached: 1636944737096.png (1584x864, 62.53K)

I'm a burger, though my family is leaf.
Much love, my guy.

GREATEST REDEMPTION ARC OF THE CENTURY

>A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1644550259809.jpg (960x1218, 139.28K)

Leafbros have created a paradigm shift to show us all the way to defeat globohomo.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1645076760580.png (898x1272, 1.02M)

The Trucker Convoy will be seen in the near future as a massive failure for antivaccine folks.
You've been made to look like low information gullible idiots.
The whole thing was organized by Tamara Lich, who is a member of a splinter party called the Maverick Party. Their goal is the secession of Alberta from Canada, their platform has nothing to do with mandates or Trudeau.
Her main flunky is a guy called Benjamin "BJ" Dicther. He is one of the founders of LGBTory, a literally gay conservative movement. Once again, nothing to do with mandates or Trudeau.
This is who is taking your money.

proofs

>some retards try to hijack something for their own ego
HAHA see, the entire thing was a failure!

Fuck you, bitch. Whether you are a shill or just some demoralized piece of shit who thinks it is their job to try and take the wind out of other people’s sails - either way - fuck you.

Remember the big gofundme? The one that didn't go through so everyone got salty?
The founders of that gofundmen page are listed as BJ Dichter and Tamara Lich, if you do searches on either of those people you'll find the same information I"m posting.

The right and independents don't follow "leaders" like the left does. Your trusted experts are dirty and on the take. Doing a good job for the people makes dick. PhD, MD, government officials, the press... All lie for $. It's the ideas that are persuasive, not the individuals. You won't debate because you have a shallow understanding of anything and trust your experts and talking heads aren't lying to you. You and those like you are fools and it's a shame.

They didn't hijack it, they started it and are curently running it.
That's why one of the blockades was set up at the Coutts border crossing about 2 hours away from Medicine Hat. Medicine Hat is where Tamara Lich lives.
I'm sure worse stuff will come out given time the whole thing will be like January 6th.

It does seem that inflation should be central but instead we have this. We are always being distracted however its not likely that the truckers will look bad. In order for that to happen mandates would have to exist forever which is not going to happen. False flag all they like we know the tricks only the boomers will be fooled and their power is fading fast.

ALL THE USUAL GRIFTING AND ANYONE ELSE MIXED INTO IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

THE STATED GOAL IS FREEDOM FROM UNJUSTIFIED GOVERNMENT OVERREACH

ENGLAND ALREADY LIFTED THE MANDATES
THIS IS NOW THE STANDARD OF FREEDOM AND TRUDEAU IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Attached: 1643526047684.jpg (1024x538, 79.17K)

Did you ever imagine yourself typing those words?

Doesn’t even matter anymore. It’s about killing globohomo. If it started as a lie then we fight on that lie.

Mandates were on their way out before the Convoy itself started in numerous countries.
That has nothing to do with the convoy.

>Did you ever imagine yourself typing those words?

No never. However I am very proud of my neighbors to the North! May the Day of the Rake be forever postponed.

Attached: 1644513401313.jpg (1000x859, 188.25K)

You impress me, leaf bros. Keep up the good work.

THEN DROP THEM ALREADY
WHATS THE HOLD UP

ONCE THE MANDATES ARE DROPPED YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ULTERIOR MOTIVES

Ngl, last month had me go from absolute doomer to whitepilled bloomer.

Attached: image0-11.jpg (719x1024, 294.4K)

Thats absolute bullshit.
Castro has a deal with Pfizer.

it's not bullshit the mandate that started the whole thing was dropped a month ago but before the convoy was even formed you can find news of random places planning to drop all mandates due to the Omicron variant.
It was going to happen either way.

>TRUDEAU IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
its true, and i wish he would unite everyone and just remove the mandates. Would be so cathartic for all Canadians. The false flag is imminent all the mud they have slung has not stuck they need more ammo. Also does anyone here not think it strange that a POLITICIAN went from 0 to 100 with no negotiation in between? Anyone else notice that it feels like there is a hot potato among the police of ottowa, city council and trudeau for who is going to give the order? It feels to me they are trying to get a fall guy to take the heat so justin can distance himself from the coming happening.

Attached: R7KxEe5Yn4QX8j4.png (755x711, 779.51K)

Letsgoooo