Even Any Forums refuses to take this redpill. Even Any Forums is still obsessed with normie political party 'elections...

Even Any Forums refuses to take this redpill. Even Any Forums is still obsessed with normie political party 'elections.' Why is that? Why does this simple message enrage Boomers, election tourists, and political normies so much?

Attached: Election poster.jpg (460x537, 47.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/08/14/why-i-will-never-vote-again-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

psych op thread
demoralize you into doing nothing
this is what Q did

The deepstate wants you to not vote
It makes their power grab easy

See what I mean? One post in, and the VOOOOOOTers are already ree'ing.

Boy you sure showed them in 2020.

Attached: 123322212.gif (400x376, 3.37M)

voting makes no difference. actually it makes you focus on the things you can't change rather than the things you can actually change like your life, relationships, money, health etc.
it's all a scam. even if you managed to get someone based in there'd be absolutely no way he could change anything

a lot of Any Forums bros were indoctrinated by boomer faggots to believe that side B of the kike capitalist system is /ourside/

it's not easy to get anyone to admit that they are wrong, you can't force it, but if you keep dropping redpills, they'll figure out that republicans/democrats are both owned by the same kikes, and they both take their marching orders from kikes, and neither party gives a fuck about them

>Even Any Forums refuses to take this redpill. Even Any Forums is still obsessed with normie political party 'elections.'
i see you are retarded, op.

so why don't you form a militia faggot?

Voting changes nothing you fools. The elections are mostly fake. You have been manipulated into voting because
1. Luciferians regard it as you consenting to the result of the election, and therefore their rule
2. It domesticates you into thinking you have control

Because they're all fucking delhtnwhusional

Not me. I took myself off the voting sectoral roll. For the people not from Australia, that’s pretty hard to do.

This.

What are you talking about? No one I know is going to bother to fill out a ballot. It’s pretty well established that voting after 2020 is a waste of time.

Based: godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/08/14/why-i-will-never-vote-again-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/

go jump off a bridge you faggot

I'm voting not because I still believe in the institutionally of it, I'm voting because I want you to cheat harder and earn it. Fuck you, shills.

Voting is doing nothing.

not to mention the nightly fox jews threads, tucker and miga generals

the reasons so many retards on pol believe in the red team are the same reasons that so many normies buy into the blue team. the name of that reason is jewish capitalists pilpul

Attached: FOXJEWS.png (1493x2289, 3.66M)

What people really need to put in place is a limit.

If a certain number of people don't even vote, the election shouldn't be considered valid. Like 75+%.

If none of the politicians are good or bad enough to get people concerned and get out to vote, the parties should dismiss the current leader permanently and then try again. If most people aren't buying what you're selling fuck off.

Imagine considering a politician as having valid power when more people didn't vote than voted for any given candidate.

Why should one not vote? There's no cost to voting, besides time and maybe transportation fees (given you vote in person). By not voting, you're doing nothing. That being said, if you want to do nothing, that's fine by me. Keep doing nothing.

Attached: 1644178026587m.jpg (946x1024, 107.2K)

It's simple, I'm not going to lift a finger to help further this system. The system is invalid, our votes don't matter, they change absolutely nothing at all, and there is no good reason to underwrite any of it. That the act of voting requires little effort is beside the point. Blinking my eyes is too much effort to invest in this evil. But the converse of what you said is also true: If you want to vote, knock yourself out. Just don't pretend that it matters because I know that it doesn't.

Actually thinking about it, the limit probably shouldn't be such a hard one it should be comparative. If you can't get more votes than the number of people who didn't vote, dismisses and try again.

Imagine being Trudeau and deluding yourself into thinking you've some mandate to put mandates in place when you only got 31.5% of 62% of people AKA 19.5% of the actual population voted for you and 38% thought none of you were worth the time of day.In this system he'd have needed more like 60% of the vote to be considered legitimate.

Attached: R7KxEe5Yn4QX8j4.png (755x711, 779.5K)

ill never vote until after i die when democrats use my SSN to vote

how are election fake if the Democrats needed to drag the 2020 election for 4 days in an obviously fake way?

holy checked come on anons