Another conservative talking point exposed as a lie

US crime rates didn't rise in 2020, they hit an all-time low. All the data shows this. Murder rates aren't a proxy for overall crime rates, which are lower than ever.

NCVS data shows the same thing: bjs.ojp.gov/library/publications/criminal-victimization-2020

Attached: m9si13yakk23knuzxhbmjw.png (1240x840, 110.79K)

>Murder rates aren't a proxy for overall crime rates
says who? post link to that info

now do that chart for just democrat run cities

Attached: 1622794984299.jpg (2048x1152, 248.3K)

So this is not based on overall actual crime data, but a survey? Woo hoo. We saw the riots you leftist trash. You can't gaslight us. Hope you die a painful death. Sage.

Reported crime is not a proxy for actual crime rate.

Try explaining this:
>The violent victimization rate declined from 21.0 per 1,000 persons age 12 or older in 2019 to 16.4 per 1,000 in 2020.
>The number of violent crimes, excluding simple assault, fell from 2.0 million in 2019 to 1.6 million in 2020.
>The number of burglary and trespassing victimizations declined from 2019 (2.2 million) to 2020 (1.7 million).

Source? Is this based on a survey again?

>Actually the violent crime rate went down in 2020 durrrrrrrr

Attached: 2020riots.jpg (2048x1365, 438.69K)

Yes. But if it were official police data saying the same thing you would just say it was because "they stopped recording it" or "they changed the definition of crime' so why bother

So basically you don't have a source because you're a lazy leftist retard. Got it. Guess since unemployment ran out trying to own the chuds on here is all you have to do all day. Lol dumb fucking faggot.

>I asked 10 of my friends
>10 said no
>Crime doesn't exist
Sage and kill yourself memeflag nigger.

Omg this b8. Its so dumb. Please make it more entertaining this time shlomo

Attached: 1644811131099.jpg (256x256, 28.19K)

Yeah, so turns out, when everybody is locked up at home and aren't allowed outside crime goes down...

There is no rational explanation. It's another dishonest metric, like antibody titers or excess deaths. People are either midwits that wanna sound smart and don't know what the things they say mean or they're doing it intentionally

Turns out you're an idiot who only reads the headline

>Burglary tends to happen when you're not at home...
>Assault etc tends to happen when you're out and about...

Obama refined violent crime, thats why it looks like it went down.

"I work 9-5. I will use the telephone during those hours to contact people and ask them about crime."

What a great sampling technique.

Well this thread was a waste of fucking time, thanks for nothing, retard

Conservatives simply refuse to believe anything that goes against Faux News and Tucker Carlson talking points. They're hopeless.