Chudtards

I'm not sure why people keep posting chud memes here as a means to somehow demoralize this board. Doesn't it just radicalized everyone here more? The meme has literally backfired beyond tagback but yet they keep pushing it. Trolls, shills, and any other chud posting tards alike.
>Inb4 chud projecting
Shit try. I'm a lead and I can smell faggots a kilometre away thick. Let me tell you. All chud posters are faggots. More than I. The leaf OP. Get over it chudsters.

Attached: aeb.png (2105x987, 436.4K)

>All chud posters are faggots.
please. CHUD is art.

Attached: chud_tranny_0005432054034.jpg (1024x722, 115.57K)

Yawn
It ain't. You're just a bong who fell for their faggotry.

I remember when that faggot pushed the boomer thing, it was disgusting to see
Mentally ill people just push this trash until it sticks

hm... sure you're not a scrawny 4-eyes?

Trannys: you are all chuds
Any Forums: whatever
Later in life...
Any Forums: kek antiwork looks like chud pic
trannys: NO, IT'S YOU. SEE IT'S THIS OTHER GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT YOU CAN'T CALL US THATREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Any Forums whatever

Like "le pol face" Chud has gained because of persistence, not originality.
CHUD was an 80's C class movie. It was an acronym for Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. It is pure projection since there is really no significant debunking of Pizzagate. Because lefties have become overly hedonistic and arrogant they think it will work. It's a poor counterfeit of true meme magick and they will never know the forgiveness of KEK or his primordial chaos.

Well I'm a faggot leaf. And you're a wimpy bong. You tell me

i don't think people here even find it offensive
it's a boring meme at most
like mentioned, it's only survived because of persistence, not because it's particularly good

? thanks 6'3 15 stone body of greek god

all along chud was always just a funny character for everyone except scrawny manlets. never had anything to do with politics.

>Funny

It is literally a crappy bootleg of the basedjak. The only people who found it funny were as I said. Faggots.

Persisted memes are hardly ever funny mostly due to how unoriginal the variations really are. It's just too souless and it overall tarnishes my favourite threads, the humour threads.

someone post the antiwork tranny who went on fox news.

other way around.
characters which start as good become dull.
chud started as hackneyed and inapplicable but through exposure became a treasure.

Attached: chud_tranny_04350430.png (846x749, 880.3K)

EEEEWWW wojaks! Go back to plebbit now! It's fucking gross

Digits checked.
>not because it's particularly good
Seems to me it was a mockery of Pepe from the artistic pairity of their commentary and the timing, but just sayin, desu. 0C#. Character witness from the comment section. I didn't originate either meme and don't collect them much, I confess.

Because the chud makes polcels mad.

Attached: 1625428315370.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

Attached: 1643151150989.jpg (220x263, 13.69K)

Attached: 1601525179887.png (490x586, 128.92K)

Attached: 1625122363847.png (645x770, 15.81K)

the fact that you have to add "tard" to the end of "chud" proves its meaningless. imagine if I called you a niggertard or a kiketard or a trannytard

Attached: 1633311972937.jpg (1928x2429, 231.58K)

Hmmmm. Ok I'll call you sex slave. Because now you're gonna be my faggot sex slave.

nice try chudtard, why don't you oh nevermind, can't even bother. i don't really get why the IQlet grug posters here get worked up about everything. maybe when niggers were burning your cities down, but now? I mean there comes a point where tyranny is normal.

Whenever i see a chudposter its always like "oh i wonder what the edgy 10 year old will say today"