Take a glance, but don't be distracted by Brenda Song's tits user...

Take a glance, but don't be distracted by Brenda Song's tits user, I'm only exploiting your Asian fetish for another purpose.

user, consider the fall of the political Catholic Church and rise of the Nation State in the late 15th-early 16th century. This transition was enabled by technological change, the greatest political force known to man. Gunpowder, the printing press, ships that didn't suck. These all fundamentally changed the logic by which man could effectively organize himself.

The corrupt and decadent Church could not survive once technology exposed its uselessness and enabled a mass exit. The logic of the world was changed, and optimized for a different sort of arrangement.

The Nation State has worked well for a time, we have progressed more than ever in these centuries since. But we now again live in a time of unprecedented technological change. Have you considered how the new logic alters the political landscape, and what will take the place of the Nation State? Are you one of the few paying enough attention to already see the clear picture of what is happening?

Attached: 740full-brenda-song.jpg (740x925, 88.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4Uw90lduk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like big tits

>how the new logic alters the political landscape, and what will take the place
youtu.be/A4Uw90lduk8

boobas?

>Take a glance, but don't be distracted by (((Whore's Name))) tits user
This is the first sentence every Christian Monarch heard before their country ended up being destroyed by usury.

SAGE

Attached: 1644740489721.png (688x601, 755.13K)

>user, consider the fall of the political Catholic Church and rise of the Nation State in the late 15th-early 16th century. This transition was enabled by technological change, the greatest political force known to man.
imagine actually believing this
pic related should wake you up from your slumber

Attached: cultofbaal.jpg (2040x2689, 2.47M)

I'm more of an ass man myself. When it comes to tits, more than a mouthfull is a waste.

>Take a glance, but don't be distracted by Brenda Song's tits user
no deal. didn't read the rest.

Catholicism and Monarchy are bastardizations of the traditional synonymity of faith, family/ethnicity and nation. It was a deliberate bastardization through the introduction of a foreign God to ultimately destroy all three through globalization.

Nigger

Politically, the rise of the nation state had more to do with the end of the 100 years war and the treaty of Westphalia and an agreement that a countries king could choose it's religion. Not that technology did not play a role, but I think it's oversimplifying it.

This bitch gave birth to home alone kid's kid

Who is white, so kudos

sorry here you go

Attached: 49-hottest-brenda-song-big-butt-pictures-will-keep-you-up-at-nights-best-of-comic-books-19.jpg (1068x1601, 82.31K)

would be hot if she was getting stretched by a BBC

MY ANKLE IS BROKEN LOOK ITS WOBBLING

Attached: hate can.jpg (250x300, 13.95K)

For any entity to stand up to the church ,it first needed a means for people to question its power (printing press) and raise large, unified armies to enforce a large political entity (crossbows and guns).

>Take a glance

Still glancing. What was that you were mumbling about?

We only live so long, deciding you know how the next hundred, two hundred or more years will play out on a macro organizational view is masturbatory.

Perhaps Gundam UC will be our Future: supernational trade blocks form, perhaps not.

What would you even do if you had the absolute truth of how humans will organize in the 22nd century? How would that really change your behavior today?

OP I'm not a smart person. I'm broke right now. Can you just tell me what to do so I can find some success in the next 5-10 years? Just straight up tell me what to do. Thanks.

Attached: IF I COULD FLY.png (680x408, 195.59K)

Isn't this the bitch from the Suite life of Zack and Cody?

cringe reddit spaced coom-bait word salad

Attached: church defeated.jpg (850x400, 53.3K)

global serfdom, it's the final stage of capitalism

what the fuck happened to her?
yes

two abused childhood stars find their place together
romantic

Imagine creampieing her pussy

hell yea brother

Attached: 1639885877457.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

Macaulay Culkin is tapping that, what's your excuse?

Based, honest shill thread OP

I want to but I cant :(

I don't care how things will look in the 22nd century but I do care how they will look in 2050.

Definitely get the fuck out of Canada, move to Texas or Florida, show up to blockchain events till someone gives you a job (easy, and you'll basically be free after this point), accumulate assets for the next decade so you have a source of income when AI replaces your shitskills in the future.

I'm no yellow fever simp, but, I imagine she has the most perfectly clean tasteless pussy

Tits not natural.

Attached: hooch.jpg (300x300, 60.17K)

>looks at tits
>closes thread

Attached: 6945634653.jpg (215x234, 8.69K)

>stand up to the church
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 82F42BF7-6776-46DC-9766-1ECF3D5AAAD8.gif (150x150, 1.22M)