I am an Asian-American who supports black lives matter

Whiteness kills white Americans who go around without a mask. They believe whiteness makes them immune to certain death. They are used to the entitlements of whiteness and cannot imagine a force of nature that can kill them.

It is whiteness killing us Asian-Americans. Whiteness as an ideology is the system of ideology that brings out black brothers to the lowness of self-esteem where an Asian, who in their mind is the model minority and complicit in the state of whiteness, to kill an Asian without realizing we are brothers.

Whiteness is a death sentence. Fucking crush it.

Attached: 200612-asian-american-black-lives-matter-ew-134p.jpg (2500x1667, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWZ8yTQyqoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys2

"Black Lives Matter" is a movement that protests not only Police Injustice, but LGBT and Trans agendas.

Ok

>no you're not you pretend slant eye fuck

You're 100% a whoremongerer in Asia LBH (Loser back Home)

瓜老外 nobody and fuck off back to your body pillow fucking yellow fever fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWZ8yTQyqoA

then get the fuck out, you have a multitude of countries full of people just like you that cant oppress you with whiteness.
if not, i hope a rabid pack of joggers rapes your dead body

You dumb ass
Grow up
They hate you

I just want to kiss White ass. Sorry bro.

Nice bait post. Youll boost your (you) count by atlest 300 by the end of it

I wanna punch some Japanese brooooooos

lol ur an amerimutt

Whites are so powerful they can wound other races with their voices

No you're the fucking Amerimutt. Post timestamp with passport fucking pasty mayo LBH.

I'm 100% Asian 75% Chinese 25% Korean.

you are a shame

Nah, I don't have much bad blood between Japanese. It's very Jewy to bring up the 6 gorrilian comfort women.

Attached: CKRTXKAB3NEEDAN6OOX3VPCPEI.jpg (800x450, 93.79K)

What? Do Asians not know they were here even when niggers were slaves? Chinese fuckers were already in this country during 1950s.

1850's*

Attached: iran-tehran-mural-us-embassy-2019-GettyImages-1138899217.jpg (1000x1500, 1.05M)

Leave

Fuck out of here you nigger loving dog eater. Kys

Attached: 02f81eaaf3e3a29e65be32f1f2594211.jpg (900x1188, 280.92K)

What the fuck even is "whiteness"
Is that like your racist stereotype of white people or something

How do you do, Mongolanon?