Working with a tranny

(1/2) I work as a barista in a very CONSERVATIVE county in a REPUBLICAN state, it's my first job as I graduated high school last year (19 now, the primary school starting dates in this state were different of that of other states so I graduated at a later age with my birth month) and everyone is hiring right now, I wanted to get something on my resume even if it's not something special, and I believe building a work ethic early on is important.
There has so far been two shift managers for my hours, the first is nice, shes a woman, shes in her 40s, has 2 kids and a husband who was her high school sweetheart, him and her kids both go to Church and she handles both positive and negative interactions with customers with ease, she works the job because she wants to contribute to the community, also does volunteer work.
The second is a tranny (male to female, 6 ft something, build of a linebacker, atrocious makeup). I had no idea I would be working with a tranny, and of course we have pins that say our preferred name and pronouns at work (this was his idea, which wasnt unpopular because most of the employees who work there are zoomies), and his pronouns are of course the stupidest shit (fae/faer). He has no management skills whatsoever, doesn't want to and can't deal with customers because his forced voice cracks everytime he has to but he got the management position because the owner of the place thinks having an LGBT friendly workplace might drive in more customers, which of course it hasn't. We haven't had a worker shortage though because of this, and most people I work with are not heterosexual or are non-binary whatever the fuck, but this is the only tranny surprisingly.

Attached: angry.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

(2/2) However, I am debating putting in my two week notice because I'm tired of this shit. I even got insulted myself by customers for working here because the tranny manager was working today, I'm 100% straight and was told to "keep the change faggot". I want to fucking quit.

Build your resume with volunteer work.

things that never happened
hope you figure out your issues and dont kys

I don't know how you can say this has never happened while in America, we are all being forced to accept LGBT as normal now, this shit is everywhere. You can't get away from it, why the fuck are you on pol if you think shit like this is made up?

Who cares? Mentally ill people gotta earn a living just like everyone else. Go elsewhere if you can't handle it.

>I'm 100% straight
>thinks working as a barista is something a straight man would do

Who is to say shit like this isn't at my next job? All I can get is minimum wage entry level jobs

>Barista
Stopped reading there it's a faggot job

Captcha: HR GPA

tl;dr

I would just stop caring. You're never going to be able to escape gay/trans people working in service jobs.

Americans don't say "primary school", faggot.

fae/faer never happened.
OP doesn't have a job.
He went to Starbucks to get a drink and was offended at the employee.

He's as big of a cuck as the tranny.

Is my VPN not working?

the trick kid is to keep looking for jobs while you're working your current job.

employers like employees who already are passed by someone else standard at least and are employed. it makes them comfortable about making decision.

>keep the change faggot
Kek, poor you OP, God bless your heart. At least you don't have to clean up hobo shit from a gas station restroom. Cherish what you have.
This

I do not work at a Starbucks and have never been to a Starbucks in my life, shut the fuck up. I'm not a cuck

Whenever I'm asked for my preferred pronouns I just Normal.

Work at Home Depot or some shit. Why do you choose to be a barista?

Keep on hoppin' bruder
You'll find a lily pad worth resting on soon enough

Attached: PepeSovl.png (1000x1000, 842.81K)

>be me
>work in a very CONSERVATIVE county in a REPUBLIAN state
>decide i want a coffee
>go to local coffee shop
>obvious tranny with "fae/faer" pronouns on namebadge
>topkek
>tranny goes to the back to do something
>see femboy with "he/him" pronouns
>order a large americano
>"y-your total is 6.48 s-sir"
>give him a 10 dollar bill
>keep the change, faggot
>mfw

Attached: 1604751695677.jpg (245x250, 7.09K)

I wanted to work as one because I enjoy coffee and coffee-making, and thought that in a city as conservative as mine I wouldn't have to deal with this shit. I guess not
I'm not fucking gay, you are the faggots

>19 now, the primary school starting dates in this state were different of that of other states so I graduated at a later age with my birth month
Don't lie just say you failed a grade

all zoomers were born gay
this is the estrogen piss water from birth control's end result

Attached: zoomer-woke-throwing-laptop.gif (379x400, 1.32M)

Topkek

Shitty deal. Well at least the milf manager sounds like a decent tradeoff

Attached: 10AAC791-3C9F-4545-8B45-8A00107892D4.png (1280x1292, 1.39M)

Try to ally yourself with the nice shift manager to fire the tranny. Be it with real complaints to your boss or alternatively with fabrications and accusations you two come up with together.

> keep the change faggot
Kek. Unfortunately, customer service jobs always sucks. If it wasn’t an lbgt slur, then it would have been about something else to put you down. Welcome to shitty people who get to take shots at you just because they bought a beverage. Next time, escalate the interaction, and call him out. “Excuse me? What did you call me?” Get angry. Use a commanding voice that lets the entire vicinity hear. People shit themselves when the public spot light is on them. If he’s a real man he’ll say it again which is based, but most likely he’ll be a bitch who won’t say anything. Just finish it with, “Next time you want to call someone a faggot, choose another venue.” An important lesson to remember is that the customer is not always right.