Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans a hate each other? Cultural regions, religions, politics, and tons of other things have them at each other's throats all time.

Attached: RW0g3b7sT2XcKghtvqO1l-VyqMEW4YHvDEPP_aW_QOk.jpg (1024x536, 176.79K)

... I don't understand the question.

>WHY DO AMERICANS EMOTION

um yes Americans are humans. go away memeflag.

Jews, Niggers, Spics, and Asians

Based fallout neighborhood

that is a beautiful set up.

>Started both world wars
>Let me tell you what's wrong with your country

Attached: 2343433312.jpg (500x500, 29.08K)

I mean why do Americans all hate one another. No one is as divided as they are

Europeans are so fucking stupid

Attached: 6f355ae9716564c6a17e961d894d4145.png (485x410, 138.12K)

I don't think you understand how physically large America is. In Europe, you can drive 700 miles and go through 5 different countries. In Texas alone, you can drive 800 miles, and still be in Texas. With so much land, different cultures arise all under one flag. Some cultures do not mend well with other cultures, this is a known thing.

Look at how we have to babysit these retards.

Attached: 443342333.jpg (600x489, 46.99K)

>Why don't UK get along with France

did you come to this conclusion watching CNN?

fuck off back to 76 that burnt out ramshackle hackers wet dream broken ass microtransaction hell hole

Attached: c5d216e7d9ff0c7ce813e642713c63c1.jpg (462x640, 29.71K)

reverse image search says that's in Amsterdam

Ngl I admire this ingenuity

Architectfags?

Attached: 1645070266793.jpg (799x899, 155.56K)

Amsterdam belongs to America.

Attached: 678898.png (500x503, 370.63K)

Slavs exist, your argument is invalid.

It looks like it has some steel beam support leaning on the other trailer that's just hard to see from the distance and low quality. Though I guess more likely the beams are behind the trailer and just look on top from perspective

It always humors me when Europeans point out racism in America when your entire continent despises gypsies more than Hitler hated Jews.

Attached: Jimmy Conway.jpg (650x752, 47.27K)

You can literally see the trailer sagging towards that end. It's cantilevered there, and even a fishtank at the far end would break it. Unsafe, unfit for habitation.

Americans are experiencing political polarization, and increasing violence because a bunch of people with different historical, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are forced to be in the same nation. Our government also keeps importing new people with new cultures, and values that were previously not present. On top of that democracy makes it so these people have to struggle with eachother for political power. This is a recipe for Yugoslavia levels of regional dislike, it'll take more time to develop though, most people still get along just fine with people from different regions.

uhhh we don't all live in Megaton
if you're asking why everyone hates each other over politics we don't, the media makes it seem that way.
barely anyone talks about politics irl
I only every complain about biden with my dad and call him a fucking retard and thats the extent of my political conversations

That's not true at all. The history of any multicultural country is full of division and hate. That's why they don't last very long. Read about Yugoslavia, the Ottoman Empire, pretty much any empire for that matter.

I think this was an art project and not something people actually live in

Because we are a declining empire who simply hate one another and the only thing preventing people from killing, raping, and stealing is the threat of force from the centralized state power structure. I don’t hate niggers or beaners or even kikes to be honest deep down, I just know where my loyalties lie and choose to face the realities of this not so friendly world. It is what it is, nothing personnel nig

Attached: 9F06C1B1-8B5E-4550-96FA-C7ED7C5829B7.jpg (679x669, 364.98K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-17 04-06-44.png (904x620, 634.97K)

its a trailer.

its not that heavy. it wouldnt have been supported by more than a post when it was off hitch.

though i'd personally support it with something connected to the main post. wouldn't take much.