Pierre Poilievre is running for Prime Minister of Canada

Thoughts?

Attached: Pierre_Poilievre.jpg (348x444, 38.41K)

How much money?

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-235846_Brave.jpg (1080x895, 153.05K)

$666mil

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.3K)

>Israel first.

Pussy

Good

Attached: PoilievrePierre.jpg (142x230, 10.89K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5.34K)

Does he stand a chance of getting elected PM?

Attached: pierre.jpg (232x174, 7.98K)

He's got my vote.

Attached: PP4PM.png (759x911, 816.54K)

Shill plant meant to split votes. He was the only globohomo option to get people to still vote cpc and not abandon them for the ppc. His leadership announcement ensures the fracturing of right wing unity and a continuance of the liberal/ndp coalition

he seems to understand the problems of central banking but what are his actual solutions other than being responsible? he needs to be onboard with a detachment from globohomo banking or i can’t put my confidence in him. this is a problem that can’t be solved by working within the current framework. also he has be against mass immigration and foreign aid welfare and faggotry troon shit.

he seems to at least have a little charisma, unlike the other soulless bugs the conservatives ran in the past

He'/s not Maxime Bernier.
I don't turst conservatives to not be long game librerals

Currently the best option. I'll vote for him.

Voted NDP last time. Didn't know I was actually voting for Liberal 2.0

Attached: JagFuck.jpg (828x1792, 261.73K)

You don't run for PM. You run for leader of a party. Unfortunately if you're voted out you get to choose to put your weight under the candidate of your choosing. This is why Peter MacKay is not the current PM.

he comes across like a weasel
unimpressed

how about he gets down to the barricades with a megaphone and announces the end of mandates

he has the charisma of a vole

What was it your first time voting?

Shame he didnt want to it, based Nova Scotian with Persian Wife