What exactly are Jews? I know what they believe in but who exactly are they?

What exactly are Jews? I know what they believe in but who exactly are they?
>They are descendants of some Edau or Isaac.
No I mean really?
I don’t believe them. At what point did they become “Jews” in written History. And how did they gain so much power. At some point they just came into existence but prior to Christianity, they simply didn’t exist.
>but moses
Yes and the Egyptians never made any reference to these people.
>Canaanites
They never even called themselves that. They were Phoenicians and could of written of their existence too.
Could some user explain it to me.

Attached: 3321A4FC-AA5D-4291-A43C-E7BB57D99F7E.jpg (385x600, 65.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=3s&ab_channel=TruthMirror
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZOOMER GENERAL

>could of written
Correction could have.

Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

I obviously know of the Khazar theory. But if Jews are just a fabrication. Wouldn’t that mean Jesus and therefore Christianity was one too? Even Jew Genealogy is a total lie.

Khazaria converted to Judaism. Khazaria got conquered. Khazars fled into Europe and settled along the Rhine. Centuries later they’ve amalgamated some European DNA and got light enough to blend in. Being “Jewish” they cling to a Jewish history. Being Khazars they have no blood relation to the Biblical Jews. They’re mountain goblins larping as descendants of the unrelated desert tribe that founded their religion.

here's a documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is evil and satanic, and it's not related to Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=3s&ab_channel=TruthMirror

Attached: star of remphan1.jpg (876x1270, 461.2K)

Attached: zWWDP2RHmfrYDkN.png (755x711, 779.52K)

Ah, so it’s a bit like it Gypsies adopted Zoroastrianism and called themselves Assyrians.

Jews don't create only distort. Look at modern media, architecture, etc etc for many examples

Jesus and Christianity were around for eight centuries before Khazaria converted to Judaism. Khazars pretending to be Jews doesn’t invalidate the two-millennia history prior to their conversion.

Why did he call himself King of the Jews then? Used to be a Christian until I realized they want me to circlejerk for some unknown peoples beliefs.

I dont really care, hes some unenlightened sand person. I dont give a shit which meaningless desert tribe you think hes from.

They will say that the proper word used should be "judean" even though its literally the exact same as jews.

The problem for me, is that even Judea sounds unusual to me. This was all Phoenician land prior to them. They seemed to pop out from nowhere near Caesars reign. Everything in which they said happened is only confined to revisions made during the middle ages. There is no temple, no tombs or encryptions that prove that they existed in these lands.

“the Jews” used to refer to the tribe of Judea. It was true when it was said. When you say “the Jews” now, 99% chance you’re talking about larping Khazars.

Khazar theory is so fucking stupid it's amazing anyone still pays it any attention. When Judea got Hadrian'd, Jews went into diaspora.

A large portion of these Jews(mostly males) migrated to the Rhine region in Germany. A lot of them took european wives(hence why Ashkenazi paternal DNA is mainly semitic, while their maternal lineages are mostly european.

This newfound stable mixture of middle-eastern migrants, now only partially descended from actual Jews, became the largest Jewish population over time.

As for the Khazars, only the elite converted, and were eventually assimilated into other steppe tribes that migrated westward.

I know of that. But even that doesn’t seem to exist. It’s entirely fabricated even Judea or whatever they called their homeland. Jews never came from “Judea” it is just where “God” told them to start a kingdom. They came from Iraq prior to that. And then garden of eden before that or whatever antediluvian state inbetween.

I dont even think about it personally. You might think its dumb but in my opinion its a waste of time to care about the specifics regarding sand people. If you think its interesting then by all means go for it, but I think its sort of unimportant. They are all the same to me. Only difference is that jews got into power because of christians, but it really could have been any group I think, just so happened to be jews because christians love them.

There’s a certain finesse here. Go back far enough and you can say the Germans aren’t native to Germany, they’re actually Steppe nomads. Nativity comes with being planted in one spot and well-established as one community for a very long time.

Which ones? The original actually semitic ones, Sabbatai Zevi/the Donmeh and Turkic impostes in general, Chabad Lubavitch and the Eastern Europeans that dominate Israel today etc. etc?

That's the most insane part of all this, we have just as much right to claim Aryanism as an 'ethnoreligion'. We should honestly start doing that, fuck it let Persians and the other Indos join in, but do all the same shit (statecraft/social legitimacy-wise) and use all the exact same arguments i.e. criticism of our religion = racism against indo-europeans, having our own institutions/lobbying groups/state etc. isn't racist cos it's just our religion etc

What interests me is the similarities between the stories of the 'Sea Peoples' and Phonecians (read: Venetians) and the supposedly Indo-Europeans of 'Atlantis' (or 'Tatary' or inner earth or whatever ur tinfoil is). I honestly think the implicit European-Jewish divide goes back futher than people realise, and I would argue that whatever 'jews' and 'atlanteans/PIEs' existed back then, they were actually allied in some way.

But a lot of Any Forums aren't ready for that idea, just like they can't accept for example how many jews helped Hitler, or how many he himself respected, at least before his election.

A lot of shit like that makes you question even the accepted narratives among areguys. All I say is, the tactic we today call the 'dialectic' and controlled opposition has been around a LONG time.

Hmm I disagree, sometimes the start is the answer to the end. The Jews are something that has always been in power. Maybe under a different name but they seem to hide within their own identity.

That whole thing where abraham went to sacrifice Isaac is super interesting. it happens in the book of jasher. isaac is talking shit to ishmael saying he'd happily be sacrificed to the lord if the lord asked. So God said, well OK sure lets do that then. also Isaac was 35. on their way to the sacrifice satan became a brook and tried to drown them both but Abraham sussed it out and sent satan away from them. funniest part of the story is in the background isaacs mom is freaking out because satan came and told her that her son was sacrificed. so she goes running after to find him and then satan tells her that actually her son is alive, and she became so happy her soul left her body. she died.