ITS UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Up1FEI3Xco

Attached: wqrqw.jpg (452x305, 47.17K)

>free episode
They sure have a lot of faith in this!

i prefer the prequel

Attached: wonderbread years.jpg (780x1170, 217.91K)

Not available in my country

QRD?

>comments disabled
Well, I left a dislike for all the good that will do

>expecting me to watch an entire hour of nigger bullshit
>flag unrelated

whitey bad

>comments turned off
>dislikes disabled

Wow, if this isn't propaganda. Can't wait till I am forced to watch this video so that my Social Credit Score goes up.

Trumpsters are the definition of cringe

brits are so fucking weak

Oh OK

Nigger when White people see their neighbors getting killed for being White, they're going to react in a disproportionately violent way toward every non-White they see. Look at history to see how this turns out for the non-Whites.

In the same universe where we collectively gave niggers a 300 million man blowjob for the 2022 superbowl, we are to be humiliated and shamed via things like this, still. Gentlemen. I want you to know that even if nobody sees how insane this us for only us, I do. Never feel alone. These cunts would murder to have your genetics and it is invigorating.

bumpp

Id like to believe this is true but things have never been this bad before. Most folks are so cucked that all you have to do is claim that the victim said the mean naughty nono n-word and they'll start claiming the victim deserved the murder.

They need to see it happen with their own eyes or their survival instinct isn't going to kick in.

fucking underrated kek

I don't know, real people are speaking openly in front of blacks now and contradicting their bullshit.

It's the small things that white pill me.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1067x104, 13.53K)

It has been this bad before. It has been worse. Time and time again. These kikes can subvert like nothing else on the planet but they simply cannot close. Again and again. Reich 2.0 within 10.

Attached: zWWDP2RHmfrYDkN.png (755x711, 779.52K)