I don't know how much more of this I can take

I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Every day feels like I have less and less hope.
Everyone I meet is a fucking retard.
The normies have been successfully brainwashed to never think for themselves and only follow.
They actively seem to hate everyone who is able to think for themselves.
Every woman I meet is a psychotic slut whose hormones have been destroyed by jewish pharmaceuticals and brains have been poisoned by social media and they're rewarded for it.
Every man I meet is so consumed by sex, money, and drugs I can't form any meaningful brotherly bond.
Even my best friend sees no point in fighting a losing battle against this demonic woke hell storm and has completely retreated into video games.
Politically speaking, is there any way to reverse this? How do I whitepill myself when every day feels worse than the last?

Attached: 1618878727154.jpg (1024x1024, 99.7K)

I feel the same at this point. I just have to jam out to incelcore and actively disregard the feelings of the normies around me. I showed 30% of my power level today at work and made a gay dwarf afraid to bring up commie shit around me ever again.

Attached: DualityOfMan.jpg (640x753, 52.56K)

I love seeing demoralised mutts. Brings a warmth to my cold leafy heart.

Attached: 1554222777122.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

Go camping this weekend, user.
By yourself. Enjoy the outdoors and solitude.

Not my problem

Attached: 1644064283526.jpg (785x1000, 124.37K)

Thanks, user.
Get got by your cops, leaf.

Attached: 1618564262470.png (742x627, 816.09K)

i feel similar. at the very least, the iraq war became universally reviled 13 years later. maybe by the end of the 2020s we'll return to a more liberal footing and step off the totalitarianism. things are pretty dire though. no leaders, and its too late to stand up because every time you try they take your money and throw you in jail. props to people for trying though.

its possible that people stop fearing the tyrants and stop complying, but its also possible that we're entering a new victorian age where people just make shit up and it doesnt matter. if it helps, this is what has happened throughout history. good king bad king. these days we live under the bad king, which isnt a person its just an ideology.

anyway, this is our burden im trying to figure out how to bear it but its tough living life boxed in

Heres some Hope for you fren
I felt the same a couple of years ago. Until i started slowly redpilling my Friends and some coworkers. I met a Girl who knows about (((Them))) and wants nothing more than to Start a good German Family with me. And yes we're both blonde and blue eyed. There is Hope Out there. Even the normies slowly begin to see. Nobody really trusts the Agenda anymore and secretly Most of them start wo feel the Cracks in their narrative. Dont lose Hope because you're urrounded by retards. Use them to your Advantage or redpill Them. Remember that our Activitys must be geared towards winning Power. The great reset is about to happen and might be our biggest Chance to really Change the world for the better. Always remember Theres a Lot of people hiding as NPCs to avoid social consequences. Not everyone gives as few fucks as we do about their social standing. A Lot of younger people i've recently Met through my Woman also seem to only Play into their roles but secretly agree with us. Seed them out and help Them find the truth. Goldspeed Brother

Find like minded peoples. Make art. You cant live with these people so make an escape plan.

God if I lived in the USA I would join th Amish asap or something like them. You have so much free space, guns, potential, a bit less regulations.

Move in an other state idk. Here we do not have these kind of options.

Who have you helped "prepare" for the purge or the slow decline this week? It helps me to do that op.

The world isn't going to stop turning op. Either we are going to get to dance in the kosher blood tomorrow of those who did this or everything is going slowly decay without good in charge to create anything functional of value until the tipping point where they can't feed and coral the infinity shitskin hoard and we get to dance in their blood at a much later date.

Attached: 1644280973422.jpg (669x767, 95.88K)

Fly to Europa, we will have few beers and go picking mushrooms in the forest. They can't take this away from us.

picrel is me. But I will go running in one hour.
Feeling so tired bros. I hate this clown world.

Attached: 1642103688039.jpg (819x1024, 76.4K)

Based mushroom Polak

You just need to have faith and keep yourself strong and healthy.
“Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost.”
We will win.

Wow so you people get Lunchbreaks from Shilling? Thats actually a good Post from a (((Flag)))

OK, this will sound larpy as shit, but give it a try.
>find some woods
>take your rifle if it's legal
>build a shelter with tarp
>or use a tent
>build small fire
>cook MRE's or dehydrated food
>spend the night
>pretend you're a one-man patrol evading globohomo
>yfw

It's even more fun if you can convince a fren to come along. One guy patrols while the other cooks, sets up the shelter, whatever. It's playing soldier, but for grownups. Gets you used to being outside, you learn how to hear the woods, so to speak. Never know, these skills might come in handy some day. Plus you'll see birds, deer, chipmunks and God knows what other kind of critters.
It's basically camping, but without the park rangers, RVs, etc.
Sounds like something for little kids, but it's a good time. Refreshing.

Attached: fren with rifle.png (512x510, 210.55K)

Give up on the world completely. The only way out is through. Be joyful of the good people you meet, and the good times you have, and realize that they are truly blessings in the miserable self-inflicted desert of the unreal. Readjust your expectations; life has always been suffering and always will be. How can you live a good life in a world that is, as always, fallen and imperfect? Maybe you want to learn a language or a skill, do art or music. Until you get passed the state of the world, you will be stuck. Once you let go of your expectations, opportunities will open up.

Thats actually a great way to spend time and reconect with the Things we try to preserve. Getting used to Military Style Camping is a really usefull Skill, although im Limited to fucking crossbows over Here. If youre in a rural enough Area you can even hunt your own food, squirrl doesnt taste half Bad.

Shit, yeah.
We went one time and didn't take any food other than a stick of butter, salt and pepper and a bottle of beer each. We ate trout and squirrel for three days.It wasn't haute cuisine by any stretch of the imagination, but it tasted just fine all the same.

I dont know much about your countryside Pierre but usually you find based people If you move away from towns. Shit if youre far enough Out in the countryside over here, it still feels like what my grandpa told me about old Germany. A tight knit Community without fags, Niggers or trannies. Just normal Familys trying to make the best Out of what the world has become.

>picrelated
I know that feel but they gave me pills to sleep through the night kek. A blessing and a curse. What a time to be alive boys. That being said, if you're dwelling on your sorrow and not actively plotting and planning against the enemy than you're doing it wrong. You're here - now - for a reason. Do not disappoint your people.

Love you borthers.

Attached: 1598394077050.jpg (761x563, 60.49K)

>Fine Arts of American Cusine.jpg

Im actually planing something similar with my GF. Shes not a survivalist or anything so I might have to ease her in the First few Times with real tents and sleeping bags, although I Plan on cutting the tents later on.

Enjoy the run brother.

Dont blindly Take those pills fren. They make you compliant. There is a reason you cant sleep. Its because you know you have to fix Shit. Whatever it is, Hope you make it

>How do I whitepill myself
the elites believe in something entirely different than the normies. the normies have no idea what's coming or how the world works. but you have the wherewithal to figure it out for yourself

Make a game out of it. Women love that shit. I put a kit together for my wife, showed her how to use it and now she's as competent in the woods as most guys are.
I wouldn't put her on guard with a rifle yet, but I know I could count on her to keep her shit together in the woods if it was important.

You got my Attention. How will i make a Game Out of it ?

absolutely based, now if only i can get to Poland, I want some of those jelly donut things you lot have that i can never pronounce.

Imagine taking advice from a neurotic schizo who's only contribution is subversion. Who's people have stained their name for eternity with their actions and who - regardless of how many times they've tried - simply cannot close the deal and are exposed for their corrupt nature, time and time again.

We know you jew, thoroughly, as an enemy, and therefore we will be just fine.

Attached: 1598393674381.gif (500x274, 386.09K)

>spends money on guns and ammo
>only person he'll ever shoot with it is himself
ftfy

Damn this was a comfy thread until now. Not saying youre wrong tho