The BEST predictor in the country. What wisdom. So true

The BEST predictor in the country. What wisdom. So true.

Attached: 1645062808850.png (1440x2238, 791.73K)

Please don't stop what you're doing, americans.
t. the whole world

Is this because of male genital mutilation?

the best candidate would have a very boring and professional public persona which is also a reflection of who they are on the inside.

ACCELERATE THE FUCK COLLAPSE ALREADY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS SATAN WORLD. ARE WE IN HELL ALREADY?

I prefer people who stare at goats, not fuck them.

Holy fuck he's projecting. Dilbert wears women's underwear.

kek'd

kek

checked, Satan, and based. I want my government run by efficient autists who recreationally read material on their field of study, while drinking a warm glass of milk before bed. Not someone who talks openly making the most of your fetishes.

that dude must be into some fucked up shit lmao
guess that's to be expected from "libertarians"

Attached: 1644119913277.png (480x478, 428.5K)

Man, the shot really fucked this boomers brain

this

Attached: scott adams.jpg (750x1024, 82.83K)

>Please don't stop what you're doing, americans.
Wouldn't be able to even if we tried.

Attached: 1622662219394.jpg (540x540, 30.89K)

Blocked for being a mind reader.

after confirming their mental illness by naming their pronouns. The next step is naming their sexual fetishes after the pronoun. Soon the age of consent will be 12 and they will sexualizing your publicly schooled kid.

What the absolute fuck is wrong with America? You are a cancer on this planet. Mystery Babylon, drinking cups of fucking cum in front of the world.

So what broke Scott Adams to become such a cuck?

He is never wrong, even when he is accidently right.

Attached: FUMagician.gif (220x154, 773.18K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCOTT ADAMS IS A CROSSDRESSER HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I swear Scot Adams is an idiot. Last night he claimed there were 3d printers printing 3d printers and that basically, we will soon have cornucopias in our garages and never have to work. It would break chinas back, he said. This guy used to be some kinda engineer. He is retarded

Scott Madams LMAO