“If an above average looking women had to live as any man for a week, she would kill herself by the end of it”

“If an above average looking women had to live as any man for a week, she would kill herself by the end of it”

Is he right

Attached: 50CAFFB1-0BB8-440D-B25E-AFB55CEBBFCD.png (847x641, 837.67K)

as much as I hate this fucking mantlet he has many good arguments. He's based, probably hates blacks too

Attached: 1622663318469s.jpg (248x250, 5.44K)

With a female brain? Yes.

Who?

he's a dumb fucking retard that got redpilled and is refusing to accept it.

If I had to live as a woman I'd kill myself straight away

>t. Attention whore advertising on Any Forums
The all-caps guy is gonna be here any minute.

it's the red pill transition phase user, all of us had it when we were younger. We didnt want to accept it at first but once you swallow the pill it's like meeting Christ.

Is this a cuckold thread?

Attached: jack-murphy-tim-pool.jpg (634x309, 49.67K)

Absolutely. Have you seen ftm? Fucking retards. So pysops into thinking life as a male is better. Its pain and competition, short faggy manlets cant compete.

Depends, she could just smoke weed, play video games and masturbate, it’s not like she has to save private Ryan on her first week

lmao im stealing that

Who I really feel bad about is Pewds. That poor nigga got his house broken into and threatened for what he said, then he cucked for the $$$ instead of dying by suicide by dorknob and red rope.

Damn near most women would kill themselves after a week of it. My 3/10 cousin started to go trans and after a month of “identifying” and dressing as a man she balled her eyes out saying it was too hard.

Women are extroverted beings. Not getting attention would destroy them

it takes years to develop a real complex

let's see how many ftms get the rope in a few years

source, doubt he would say something that incel-ish. I have no doubt he believes it, but he wouldn't say it.

And it wouldn't need to be an above average woman. Just an average woman living an average man would drive her to suicide in short order.

Nah, not any man. The human social hierarchy is thus:
>very handsome and charismatic men
>beautiful women
>mediocre women
>mediocre men
>garbage women
>garbage men

So it is better to be a man, as long as you're at the top.

He's smart enough to become more aware, as he researches Shit-Lib talking points, and starts seeing the holes.

>oof

most women older than 30 dont kill themselves, so i dont think this is a correct prediction

Attached: intellectual pepe.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

In globohomo Western society? Yea