Societal Implications of Yanderes

>depictions of psycho bitches are increasing in prevalence
>there have always been crimes of passion
>there have always been women who are fucking nuts
>why are more women going insane?
consider this:
>hormone supplement regime, i.e. xenoestrogens/IUDs/birth control/masturbation
>wherehaveallthegoodmangoneism
>women becoming more aggressive, i.e. 3rd wave feminism, throwing the yoke of effeminate duties, no longer child bearing but biological impetuses prevent them from forgoing that tradition, thus 37+ cats (think wine aunt)
AND NOT TO MENTION
>glorified in anime (Yuno Gasai - Future Diary, Lucy - Elfen Lied, Kotonoha - School Days, Crimson Gray, DDLC, and so on)
which implies
>the emasculation of men, the viewer takes on the role of self-inserting into a male MC who is weak and submissive, or at the very least, is privy to the will of the woman

This is a serious symptom of the growing resentment, and yet dire necessity between the sexes. The men in the wake of poundMeToo, divorce rape, "equality" don't want to act, and thus the women are forced, too. Yandere apocalypse when?

Attached: E4I6PsRUUAUXOG-.jpg (1152x2048, 187.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzKev0r2l20
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/otl8z/iama_diagnosed_psychopath_im_female_ama/
reddit.com/r/sociopath/comments/l9pwfg/have_you_ever_met_female_psychopathssociopaths/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a4zd9/i_am_a_female_psychopath_ama/
ct.counseling.org/2013/11/facing-a-rising-tide-of-personality-disorders/
youtube.com/watch?v=iR8QjWt4rns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up

I never understand, does she want to kill YOU if you leave her? Or does she want to kill other people if they try to take you away from her?

I love the yuno! I love the yuno!

Attached: 1630842412706.png (750x750, 1.43M)

both

im ready
youtube.com/watch?v=TzKev0r2l20

Examples:
>inb4 muh plebbit
whatever man, it's a good litmus test
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/otl8z/iama_diagnosed_psychopath_im_female_ama/
reddit.com/r/sociopath/comments/l9pwfg/have_you_ever_met_female_psychopathssociopaths/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a4zd9/i_am_a_female_psychopath_ama/
ct.counseling.org/2013/11/facing-a-rising-tide-of-personality-disorders/

Attached: 11920_2020_1164_Fig1_HTML.png (685x411, 58.81K)

Need a yandere loli wife ya know?

you forgot one thing:
yanderes aren't real the way they are portrayed in jap works

Attached: 1603577243316.png (581x579, 316.85K)

me too, bro.
dammit, they got me, too.
thing about is that, they love me as well. all I manage to catch are batshit insane women who are way too intelligent for their own good. and they always pick me.

Attached: Screenshot_2Bfrom_2B2015-02-01_2B21_18_57.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 277.51K)

I am calling dibs already on Yuri. Best yandere by far.

Attached: e57e847927c6bca0ba0ce0012df21de6.jpg (1440x1429, 144.8K)

yeah that's a good point. they are somewhat romanticized. I'm curious to read your take, however. my perception is that generally we humans are limited by our temporal sense of reality, and we don't have special abilities and shit. I find that IRL women are actually a bit craftier

when will anime girls be real Any Forums bros? i'm getting so tired of waiting.

Rather unintuitively, your waifu is a reflection of your ideal-self and not your ideal partner. So it makes sense for guys to like yanderes because violence-enforced monogamy is how society is meant to function, and the further we stray from it irl the more appealing the "fantasy" becomes

>>the emasculation of men, the viewer takes on the role of self-inserting into a male MC who is weak and submissive, or at the very least, is privy to the will of the woman
I understand you mean this about perceived subtrends but you're saying this as if only turbulent and/or unaware males may possibly be a yandere's love interest

read more doujins, man (solely for broadening your horizons about fictional works, not for cooming)

dammit, y'all are making my point. they're mentally ill with histrionic personality disorder, and they're so fucking codependent. it's not a good thing, BUT (and it's a big but) if women aren't going to be loyal and try to monkey branch to other men for social status, guess I'd rather take a psycho than get cheated on at all. It's easy to glorify, but the depictions of it normalize it to an alarming extent. Pretty much provides the firmament for female domination/exhibitionism/date rape/sexual assault and all the other shit we would actually probably put up with as long as they were loyal. Which, and it goes without saying, is really fucking sad.

Attached: ss_3d6d822cf2d7bcf5c96adbb24490bfc837ba0646.1920x1080.jpg (1360x768, 115.35K)

Yanderes unlike real women are loyal to you.
Real women will stab you in the back when given the chance.
Yanderes as batshit crazy as they are.
Are a still a step above real women because of that one trait alone.

it's all fun and games until she tries to cut your dick off for looking at another woman for 0.2 seconds

Attached: 1639997395573s.jpg (125x117, 1.89K)

>I find that IRL women are actually a bit craftier
If you mean higher in social intelligence and emotional manipulation, then I agree.
Fictional yandere craftiness is more practical and physical (even violence and homicide aside).

I do see your point in terms of push for full on passiveness for males (although for japs, at least before 2010s, it was more about providing the comfortable zone escapism gor those who refrained from taking responsibility for their own existence). Not that it means that a complete opposite - something like an angry tryhard retard sperg approach - is what should be pursuited (long-term it's barely better).
But, even so (and this is something I really want to address), it's not that (2D) yanderes are impossible to appreciate if you're resistant to emotional/social manipulation and would prefer to handle the flow of the relationship.
Really, having the resolve to bash brains to secure your interest is something that borders on being an eugenic trait, can't hate that. Even if it's mislef, but that's exactly where assertiveness of the partner would come in to mend that into something that is, instead, positive, and positive in a long-term.

Oh, 3DPD is not to be treated like that of course, for those it's full on assertiveness without excess spoiling while treating it like a child carrying a baby dispenser.
And BPD 3DPD is to be ignored and avoided completely.

The only social implication that really matters at this point is the perception difference and result of handling something between PCs and NPCs. NPCs can't handle anything responsibly. Anything.

>if women aren't going to be loyal and try to monkey branch to other men for social status, guess I'd rather take a psycho than get cheated on at all
+1 point for (2D) yanderes being an eugenic concept
Monogamous communities do last longer and are more prosperous, after all

bruh i think i would either handle or enjoyably submit to whatever monika had to say, like god damn how is that not a turn on. same for yuri but less because she's a lot less polished about her insanity

Attached: 1637285367879.png (219x221, 68.63K)

Attached: 1576589561576.webm (720x404, 1.7M)

>note how my statement has come to life itt
>only one sided perceptive takes
>violence good hurr
>no violence bad hurr
>no question of when the violence is appropriate
>no semblance of context in play
I want off of this fucking timeline loop bullshit, Titor you nigger.

>my ideal waifu is a mildly crazy foid who deletes everyone and everything she loves to accomplish a single goal, ends up getting fucked over for it
>her hobbies include: music, writing, reading, possibly shitposting, trolling

oh fuck... fuck. i refuse to believe this

Attached: 1631415067514.jpg (705x696, 17.32K)

I want to see a very angry Yuno getting blacked as her beloved Yukiteru is forced to watch.

Attached: zWWDP2RHmfrYDkN.png (755x711, 779.51K)

>I want off of this fucking timeline loop bullshit
nope, cope retard. things are always going to be this bad and they are never getting better. i think the saying goes, "cope or rope"?

What the fuck are you.

a very, very lonely man who has a legitimately sad history with this game

I don't see what your problem with yanderes is, OP. It's literally the best fetish. You get a woman who is madly in love with you to the point of being willing to kill a motherfucker, and all she demands is your absolute loyalty. Which is the easiest shit to give.

Tell me this shit ain't what you want
youtube.com/watch?v=iR8QjWt4rns