BREAKING: Mike Pompeo calls on Christians to pray for Ukraine and Israel!

“I wish I could be there in-person with you, in Estonia, to pray with you especially in light of the dangers facing Eastern Europe,” the former secretary said calling the Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast a “noble occasion.” “The situation in Ukraine is most surely on everyone’s mind. I hope you will join me in praying for our world leaders to have wisdom, patience, and strength, as this challenge to peace unfolds.”

Pompeo quoted Psalm 125: 1: “Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore.”

“We must pray, friends, for the faith and resolve that the Lord blesses his faithful with, the strength to stand against those who would disrupt peace to further their own ambitions, and for the resolve to be unwavering in face of these threats,” Pompeo said.

Pompeo also called on Christians to pray for Israel and the prosperity of the Jewish people.

twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1494081371635167240?ref_src=twsrc

Attached: 1.png (590x616, 363K)

He actually looks uglier skinny.

pray before we send you to die for israel goy

Attached: 1632409353255.jpg (512x512, 82.17K)

I hate all kike lovers

It doesn't get more anti-American than this individual

Damn that nigger looks like shit

fuck israel and ukraine

none of those fucking shitholes have anything to do with anyone else, it's likes kikes vs. dunecoons, neither is good

You just know there’s a video of him diddling a child on Epstein’s island.

Why the fuck is every word out of his mouth pray for Israel? He's laying it on fucking thick, it reeks of coercion

JUDAS

Attached: 1567971349149.jpg (691x625, 235.74K)

I wish I could find a woman that loves me like
this cunt loves Israel

"The Lord is as a man of war, Almighty is his name."
Exodus 15:3

BASED! SO FUCKING BASED! HALLELUJAH, PRAAAAAAAISE ISRAEL!

Is there a bigger kike lover than Pompeo? Literally the goodest of goyim.

Nsam57. Hopefully Israelis come to their senses, not a good look.

Attached: 44343676-F591-4EF4-B3C3-9573B028F42F.jpg (1242x822, 381.95K)

Why is this guy sucking so much Jewish Cock. He seem to have a severe addiction.

Does he have cancer or something? How did he age 10 years since 2020.

I pray for Israel...to be glassed

every time I see something from this guy he's always groveling at the feet of israel

Idk about "uglier" but be looks 10 years older since Trump lost.

He lost weight to run for president in 2024. Wants to look like a moderate wimp not a fat slob conservative

no

Attached: 1644889548433.jpg (360x360, 24.01K)

How the fuck does he look so different from less than 2 years ago?

The piece of shit lost a lot of weight to get ready for the 2024 campaign. If Trump manages to get the Republican nomination, his running mate will likely be Mike PompousAss.

Has this fag said anything about Canada?