A cool new language that you should learn

It is toki pona. It is a language with only 120 words. It can be completely learned in just a few days and was created to promote positivity and simplicity. You should learn it!

Attached: toki_pona_logo.png (1582x1582, 116.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyY3UhQhZK4
youtu.be/-VsmF9m_Nt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard You can learn more about toki pona on Wikipedia. I recommend watching the short toki pona videos on YouTube.

soweli suli wawa li tawa kan kasi sewi mute. ona li lukin e tomo tawa pi pakala seli. ona li kama insa ni li pakala seli

How would you say "stick your neutered slave language up your arse, faggot"?

Sounds cute desu

"put yu lala in yu popo, puto"

Not even need to look it up to know it was made by trannies and faggots to remove 'problematic' and 'violence-inducing' words like race and gender

>It is a language with only 120 words.
I prefer the one with only five words. There's even a song about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qyY3UhQhZK4

This language has a very welcoming community, as well. It was even created by a trans-woman. The official Discord server is very active and is a safe space for people of all shades.

>not speaking the only language that sounds more like English than Frisian
NGMI

youtu.be/-VsmF9m_Nt8

lmao fucking knew it

Attached: 1644397737424.gif (450x450, 1.31M)

>be trans
>make up language so people can't make fun of you
>still be you
Will it be coming out with VR headsets too?

"tenpo ala sina li meli "

"You will never be a woman"

Why would I learn a language for retards? A language with 120 words can’t express any complex thought. Reminds me of that AmRen article about that professor that went to Africa and was shocked how regarded African languages were, how they lacked so many words and lacked any aspects of perfective/imperfective/future or anything to do with commitment. Anyone have that? Lol

You shouldn't need to have complex thoughts, leave that to the experts. Just enjoy your life and be a good person.

So can Any Forums completely undermine it's purpose?

>puto
Rolling my eyes at this

Simplify your thoughts. Less is more. Simple things are pona (good). Complex things are ike (bad).

I did find that article you referred to (pretty sure this is the one, anyway): "Racial Differences in Morality and Abstract Thinking" by Gedaliah Braun.

Been trying to paste the toki pona Discord link but the system is flagging my post as spam. An user know a way around this?

>Don't you see that the whole aim of Toki Pona is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.
>Every year fewer and fewer words, and the range of consciousness always a little smaller.
--- Probably the creator of Toki Pona

Attached: 1593411973694.jpg (577x608, 54.88K)

just post the last digits in the url
may as well keep breaking rules, the thread is in the wrong board anyway

They say toki pona is like Newspeak.

Attached: z34jz2dkct361.jpg (960x617, 412.9K)

PIMEJAS IKE
PIMEJAS IKE
JAWATU IKE IKE IKE
MOLI JAWATU

Kek.
Nice bait, (you) nigger.

Attached: 1643618985240.gif (256x424, 520.93K)

Okay! Join the official Discord server for toki pona! Discord Url, plus Byqn5z9 at the end.

Once you join, type the word "toki" (without the quotation marks of course) in the channel kama-pona to be able to chat.

Is there a language created to promote hatred and complexity?

Attached: 1643921355346.png (784x588, 843.62K)

Fucking g*rmans the kikes really did rip out your spine

Precisely

Actually gender words are present in toki pona (words for male, female, and transgender).

There are no words for races, however.

The Emperor of Man approaches.

You are such a faggot, please kill yourself.

PIMEJA PIMEJA PIMEJA

That would be german.