Tfw nobody gives a fuck about your Olympics

>tfw nobody gives a fuck about your Olympics

Anyone else feel kinda bad for Xi?

Attached: Xi IT'S OVER.gif (500x500, 333.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-10/nbc-s-winter-olympics-ratings-are-heading-toward-a-historic-low
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This chink released covid in order to install his puppet biden

Fuck him. Fuck him hard, in the ass, no lube

I can feel bad for child molesters if I try, but I try not to

No I'm too busy feeling bad for America

Attached: 1645059823972.png (1440x2238, 903.61K)

>Let totalitarian commie dictatorship (China) run the olympics
>Various forms of cheating from other dictatorships given a free pass
>People rightfully disinterested at the farce it has become
No I don't feel sorry for him.

I think people just don't care about the olympics anymore. Nobody watched the Japanese one.

kek can't wait for chernobyl 2: american tranny boogaloo

at least this time the fallout will blanket niggers and mutts instead of mainland europe

Because you have zero medals.

I've been watching every night.
It's been fun.

I thought it was over. is it still going? there are reports that athletes are given nutrient poor, low quality foods.

You clearly have no idea of how geopolitics works, nor what the power structure looks like.

>Chyna
was set up by the OSS(now CIA). The (((Central Banks))) run China, much like they run the rest of the world.

Your pathetically fat orange overlord is up in the mix with them and not on our side regardless of what lies he keeps telling you in between the lines of his vax marketing campaign.

Drumpf went along with their agenda just as much as Bribeden does. HE put in the EO that financially incentivized governors to lock down their states on Friday the 13th of March 2020.

He funded Operation Warp Speed, thus gave us these BYUUUTEFAULLL VAXXINES!

HE allowed for ballots to be mailed in on such a broad scale, when HE fully knew that the demoncucks would steal the election.

This was all planned. You fools are falling for it, despite HIM being the biggest vax shill out there. Can't believe I used to be allied with such morons back in 2017, difference is I wised up and started looking into how things actually work. He is nothing but a traitor.

Fine. If you rolled w trump prior to 2021, np it's understandable. But if you still haven't realized he isn't on the right side, you deserve his "miraculous zhats" the Trump Juice.

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (1566x881, 173.14K)

It has the lowest ratings of any Winter Olympics

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-10/nbc-s-winter-olympics-ratings-are-heading-toward-a-historic-low

Attached: Xi JUST.png (512x472, 306.69K)

I liked the nike sweatshop competition

0 medal bong cope

fuck winnie the pooh

Attached: pooh.png (1024x1003, 979.6K)

Go to sports board to discus this

Too busy getting raked by Xi's puppets in Trudy's cabinet.

Attached: 1626581004576.png (1024x1368, 2.18M)

Take this to /sp

No

Attached: No, I don't think I will.gif (640x364, 1.57M)

Nobody cares about Olympics anymore. Literally the only things people here cared about the previous Olympics were:
>Japan becoming more pozzed to appease foreign athletes and tourists
>Americans making fools of themselves by bringing gay fat niggers from outer California
>muh China vs USA competition for medals
And since chinks host the games this time, banned acting like faggots in public and suck at winter sports in general there's nothing to talk about.

>mutt shills are still seething about some snow

Attached: USA feminisim China.jpg (763x1080, 92.79K)

Imagine chilling in your local with these 3 lads just loads of banter and getting the drinks in

Attached: the lads.jpg (720x563, 37.79K)

People not giving a shit about the Winter Olympics isn't anything new but the Olympics in general is in massive decline.

Attached: 1644789568585.jpg (800x764, 253.89K)

Oh pooh

Attached: C359ED1F-5D25-43DA-A87B-7168BF1C2FBB.jpg (648x864, 125.61K)

At the opening ceremony, we had a soldier march who killed 20 Indians on his own in a skirmish. Is that why OP (from the Indian colony) is so upset?