BANK RUN

BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN
ALL YOU NEED IS 10% ALL YOU NEED IS 10% ALL YOU NEED IS 10% ALL YOU NEED IS 10%
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Attached: 07A0EBFD-7049-4C21-BBD1-73D02B873D15.jpg (800x450, 90.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBWdwDTn4vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get vaccinated, for your own good and that of everyone else you stupid niggers.

How many 'anti-vax' types will meekly without hesitation go get required immunization shots for travelling abroad without a second thought? The absolute fucking retardation of this whole scenario makes me want to puke. And now people are so goddamn ass-chapped that they are SHOOTING retard anti-vaxxers!!

This is so fucking clown world I wish a REAL pandemic like an air-transmitted variant of Ebola would strike, and then see how how 'muh freedoms' these idiots get.

Shut up with to copypasta turkroach

Honestly since Canadia has shown they are willing to seize your assets on a whim, it would be wise to have 10% of your cash on hand, even if you arent involved.
>jan 6th
how many random old ladies had their doors kicked in who had zero to do with jan 6th. Same will happen in canadia and people bank accts.

Attached: 1644580107963.jpg (1029x1372, 136.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CBWdwDTn4vE

-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ..

Attached: 530FE33F-C117-4C3A-964E-6D51D88B79E8.jpg (1131x674, 76.1K)

>Just get vaccinated, for your own good and that of everyone else you stupid niggers.

>How many 'anti-vax' types will meekly without hesitation go get required immunization shots for travelling abroad without a second thought? The absolute fucking retardation of this whole scenario makes me want to puke. And now people are so goddamn ass-chapped that they are SHOOTING retard anti-vaxxers!!

>This is so fucking clown world I wish a REAL pandemic like an air-transmitted variant of Ebola would strike, and then see how how 'muh freedoms' these idiots get.

Attached: 1644960982529.gif (230x240, 182.41K)

You need to get your money out of the bank anyways to protect yourself from inflation. Either stock a pantry, buy some bitcoin, get some bullion... or why not a bit of everything? Consider everything on sale atm.

>-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ..
-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ...

Dumbass

Take 10% or leave 10%?

>I wish a REAL pandemic like an air-transmitted variant of Ebola would strike, and then see how how 'muh freedoms' these idiots get.

Well, you see, that's the thing. If there was any kind of actual threat from some sort of virus I would have gotten vaccinated. Covid has zero chance of killing me, so who the fuck cares?

>ALL YOU NEED IS 10%

Attached: Just make a run onthe bank Lol.png (545x404, 387.64K)

Take.

This, you'll just remove some paper notes, they'll print more to fill the ATMs and that's it.
A real bank run means going after gold and silver.
When the currency was backed by precious metals, people took the paper notes from under the mattress, they went to the bank, gave the notes to the bank and the bank gave them back the physical gold coins and physical silver coins that were backing that piece of paper. They already had the notes, they were getting back the physical precious metal coins.
The paper notes have no value at all, precious metals must be the target of a bank run because these cannot be printed and there is only a limited amount of them.
Hoarding silver is way more effective than hoarding gold because most silver was pissed away, it was permanently consumed and it's way cheaper to hoard massive amounts of it.

Attached: destroy-fiat.png (2000x1450, 613.16K)

fuck you fucking people fucking need to fucking shut the fuck up.

Attached: 5c681be15913c.jpg (1275x687, 200.42K)

This. Fucking this. Can you imagine is this took off and people's response was, "Well, of COURSE I took out my money. You denied me a job and made it so I can't make money transfers, so it was perfectly logical and rational for me to just take it all out."
Are there any Canadians at the protests who are supporting a bank run at all?

the wire says, "niggers tongue my anus"

Banktuns only work if you get ur paycheck by mail. If you crash the bank and ur paycheck comed. U wont be able to withdraW cause theyfroze it. Or max 20 a day

What triggered you so much?

Attached: fiat-kills-you.jpg (1242x1264, 1.13M)

Central banks borrow from.fed and imf.they arent the apex

show flag

alright let me just go to my bank and withdraw the $10,000 of debt to them I have

>govt cares about fiat
>go shut down banks by buying silver
Because your retarted attempt to hijack a thread

>You can only make take out 1000 per day
>You can only make take out 500 per day
>100 Maximum takeout
>Due to influx of activity, all accounts are frozen until servers (((are back up))))
>Account not found

the problem is there is no such thing as money anymore. the rotshschilds would write them a blank check to keep the banks open

Imagine a cock-roach thinking it's a man

Sounds like you need to make better choices, retard.

>dumbass, you made a simple typo
>here, let me put it in a free translator so I can pretend I'm smart
>no I don't know Morse code

This. Get banknotes or get bankrupt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-151027_Adblock Browser.jpg (717x919, 338.46K)

Russian post. Russia's butthurt the US called their bluff and have trolls working unpaid overtime trying to disrupt the US.

I'm in America but I pulled out 5k. The drama reminded me I hated banks and didn't usually keep so much in the digital system.

actually holding debt during massive inflation is a good thing. Well it is never a good thing but it is one of the instances where it isnt the worst.

Attached: 1612040284457.jpg (251x208, 6.17K)

Not a bank run if people are pulling out their money whenever they feel like it.
It has to be kinda sudden. Like an act of mass hysteria.

Otherwise it won't work. The banks will have time to restock on cash.

The fed IS a central bank.
The imf is some organization which works with central banks and supports them.

Attached: fed-2.png (967x377, 73.1K)

But its not a vaccine. Nobody is vaccinated for the fake virus.

Attached: bayer vaxx.jpg (1017x1303, 342.51K)

no its a good thing
i just took out a line of credit for a new roof
the bank will pay for my roof now and i will pay back in devalued future bucks

Not showing my flag, only newfags and glowniggers ask for the flag.

Attached: it-was-planned.png (741x347, 11.61K)

if you ever end up in a winning position like that they will change the rules. you will always lose

>BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN

Attached: BankRunBankRun.gif (500x338, 1.4M)

well played user

Attached: tumblr_ogf53oiYK31qc6l6zo1_400.gif (400x225, 1.67M)

another shill bank run thread lol
why are the shills obseseed with the bank run meme?

How long has been stuck at bank run? 4 days 5 days?

What is an increase in money supply called?

BIG (if true)

Is this a good idea worth a bump?

But if money isn't backed by any precious metal at all. An increase of scarcity or bank run on metals won't do anything accept it will bring up prices of metals and cuase alittle less confidence in paper I guess causing inflation and metal turn inot then bog hedge every one wants

>CONVOY, CONVOY