Why don't we lobotomize criminals? Lobotomy has been shown to be an effective way to make a patient docile and harmless...

Why don't we lobotomize criminals? Lobotomy has been shown to be an effective way to make a patient docile and harmless. Thus it could be offered as a humane treatment for criminal behavior and an alternative for long prison sentances, eiher from the choise of the felon or by the recommendation of an expert.

Attached: RG20.Item110-111-03.jpg (2369x1515, 387.87K)

I think OP should be lobotomized for his deranged behavior

Seems simple enough. But it would no doubt be used on the wrong people and not who actually deserves it.

A bullet would be easier

Youd miss the niggers brain if we did that

Or you could just fry their pituitary with triptorelin.

wtf are you talking about?
niggers already act like lobotomized humans.

Attached: download (22).jpg (474x236, 21.5K)

Because a lobotomy tool costs forty cents to make and the CEO of Pfizer needs a new jet.

Attached: 03E8686F-3E8A-4EBF-96C0-59F199E47550.jpg (300x399, 34K)

Because black are stupid without it

every americuck is already lobotomized I think

They're more useful as grunt labor in prison.

They can't be productive like that. Better to simply execute them, or else find more productive uses for them.

or we could strip em naked give them PCP slap a go pro on their head and release them in the vatican

You better hope they don't. You chances of being labeled a criminal these days are pretty high.

we should lobotomize the uteruses of female criminals with our penises
if you know what i mean...

Attached: 1643822160472.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

Sounds like a good sentence for unpatriotic vaccine refuseniks and other right-wing trash.

If you reach the point of having to lobotomize a prisoner in order to get them under control, why wouldn't you just kill them? If you lobotomize them, you have to keep them housed, fed, etc.

Hey, cool it with the russophobia

>eiher from the choise of the felon
It appears the doctor took a little chunk out of your brain, too, lmao. I wonder if there is a lobotomy-obsessed crackpot surgeon running a little ramshackle computer lab full of brainless automatons to shitpost pro-lobotomy threads on Any Forums. Right now, we could be talking to someone missing the front half of their brain. Fascinating

Attached: 1639829489601.jpg (600x445, 55.49K)

>got put on these as a kid back in the 90s
>developed bitch tits

Thanks mom.

People who have been lobotomized aren't capable of taking care of themselves. They need nursing care for the rest of their lives.

>Why don't we lobotomize criminals?
Castrate them too!

by posting on this site, you are a criminal in the eyes of the people who will be making decisions on who to lobotomize.

do you want to be lobotomized?

I think we should put them in camps.

Leave peoples brain alone, there is no greater violation possible than having your brain fucked with. Death is more humane.

This