Foreign countries seem dumb to me

Foreign countries seem dumb to me
>no real boat culture
>no ship culture
>no summer culture
>no hiking culture

Nothing that matters

Attached: norway8.jpg (1236x925, 426.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXiFgNm9LrQ
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kXiFgNm9LrQ

Attached: cua-van-floating-village-in-halong-bay.jpg (550x365, 107.29K)

Attached: Zhouzhuang-600x540.jpg (600x540, 78.25K)

We also dont have peninsulas

Attached: Solo winner.jpg (640x360, 13.35K)

Attached: Floating-Market.jpg (1500x1000, 715.09K)

Holy shit. Is that how it looks in the US? Worse than I thought man.

norgay fail

Why does that boat have two bows?

We have all of those. We even have bette fjords.

>We even have bette fjords.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't teach your father to fuck.

Just watched a video about some Argentine immigrants leaving Norway because your country has some kind of system that kidnaps kids from their parents at their will, and give them to other "trained" parents.

Because the kids belong to the state and not to their parents.

Not like it happens in the rest of Europe, but something more extreme.

You are cucks.

Apart from that you are right.

Move to either Florida or Michigan. Lots of boats there and manatees to hit.

Historically seaworthy hull design.

>hiking culture

How fucking gay. You fags never heard of dirt bikes?

It's a blown out story. Mainly made up by Polish, Czech and Lithuanian media. It was just a couple of cases and they made it into a shitstorm. And some of those parents were legit religious nutcases and members of sects. Don't listen to all you that's all I can say. You really think Norway would take away kids for no reason at all? Apart from relgious sect reasons the main reason was the the children was left alone with no friends etc. You should THANK Norway.

That's cool too. But hiking is a different "sport" and great too.

Mainly their children didn't speak a word Norwegian (because of the sect parents) and was left friendless. Norway took action and should be HONORED for this.

scandi summers are the best, i was amazed by going outside in a t-shirt in the morning and not coming home covered in blisters in the arvo.
green trees are nice also.

Attached: 13011819.jpg (1024x680, 157.69K)

Its true
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458

Scandi summers can be FUGGING amazing (if lucky). Especially on the coast. Our coast is an adventure in itself. Always something new to discover.

I would love to go to Australia though (with a non-utopian mindset of course).

As I said it's a mainly made up story by Poland (and Czech and Lithuania).
They come here and keep their children home never learning Norwegian (and some of them are religious sects).

Of course Norway takes action on OUR LANDS. We want children to HAVE friends.

If they don't like it they can FUCK OFF AWAY FROM NORWAY

Imagine being a child not even knowing Norwegian and trying to make friends... (and the parents not giving a shit about you learning Norwegian). Oh .... IT'S NORWAY BEING THE BAD ONE HERE...
Norway was trying to help these kids getting friends so that they can function while growing up.

If you live in Norway for many years your kids MUST learn Nonrwegian. It's TOO FUCKING obvious or they will fail socially.

In fact this campaign from Poland, Czechia and Lithuania against Norway should be ANSWERED. They should fucking pay us reparations. I mean it. That was a borderline war declaration (and all of them would have lost against us). FUCK THEM for trying to bring Norway down for doing the right thing.

This was the first time I realized the the Poles, Czechs and Lihuanians are NOT our friends. *They are our enemies.

i always wanted to move there and i had three opportunities to do so, but they all came at the wrong time and it would have been impossible, if the first opportunity came two months later i could have done it.
i wouldn't bother with australia, it is overpriced and anything you see here you can get better elsewhere, unless you really want to drive for three days through nothing to look at a big rock surrounded by toilet paper blowing in the breeze and getting smothered in flies.

And if I make another post now... nah... I won't make another post