Elon Musk is the best candidate for being the Anti-Christ

1. Wants to put a microchip in your head to control the masses

2. His primary goal is achieving immortality for the elites

3. Married a known Satanic Witch

4. Plays both sides(most important) - The science cultists worship him and his anti-PC statements pull in the Any Forumsacks and Qtards to his side.

5. Has the largest cult of personality in the science cult

Everything points to him. I don't trust a single hair on that piece of shit. Look at a single picture of his mother and you would know she is a satanist, if you studied Satanist, you just know.

What is the true purpose of him putting tens of thousands of sattelites in the sky and surrounding the Earth . . .Why does he have advanced tech for drilling underground, why does he want to put a microchip in your brain.

Attached: Righteous .png (480x480, 380.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonnieDarkened
youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1494071792750710785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is 100% donald trump. twitter.com/DonnieDarkened

Possibly, another good one. I can see him as the anti-christ for a lot of reasons. Maybe his son also is another candidate.

No, its donald. Not his son.

Who has created more division than trump? Look past the deception. He is considered a savior to so many, and if he wins the next election when the world is shit, and he turns it around, everyone will love him. He wants to be God, just like Satan. He's deceiving literally everyone. The gates of hell unleashed under his first presidency, and he doesn't give a fuck. Just wants more worship to himself.

I agree that he is obsessed with self-worship.

DJT and Elon are both 2 of the top candidates, anyone else I'm missing as a potential candidate?

>One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
head wound = ego wound when he lost the last election to biden and now the worlds going to shit. Everyone is still wondering after trump. Just watch out 2024-2027. Also happens to be exactly 2000 years after Jesus started his ministry in 27 ad....

Imagine a world where Trump is an absolute power house to the world. Most powerful man to ever live because he pulled the world out of this pit we're in. Jesus vs Donald trump showdown lmao

you ever wonder if they made up all that prophecy shit and are just fufilling their own prophecy
these secret societies go back thousands of years
i think theyre just slow walking us and hoping we dont notice
but then again if they were gonna do that why did they massively accelerate the plan in the 2000s
people like me wouldve been completely asleep if they slowed their plan down
something is making them move fast and sloppy i wonder what

Elon musks son. The one with the weird name. It has occult symbolism behind it.

You think Trump created Space Force as a pre-cursor for when he unveils all the Skunkworks tech in his 2nd term? Seems possible.

Trump oozes that elite Freemason vibe, hes been to Epstein Island, etc. His wife also has that same Satanic vibe, she has involved in some rituals no doubt.

Voting for Trudeau
Every Globohomo lover adores the guy

The anti Christ will be worshipped by the jews as the true messiah.

I don't see this with Elon

wife is a trafficking victim he married a whore
ghislaine introduced him melania was one of epsteins girls i think

Check'd, good point. Also DJT son has anti-christ candidate potential.

Shut up Bezos, nobody likes you.

Bezos is just a coomer, greedy idiot. He's fucking jacked now on steroids, all he cares about is fucking supermodels.

True. Unlike Trump who they made a coin for in Israel

He's too old to be the Antichrist.

youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o

>wants to transfer human memories into robots
>supports blockchain
>would swap his body for some immortal cyborg
>artificial Intelligence advocate
>pollutes the sky with shitty satellites
Smells like globohomo, he wouldn't be in this position without them anyway.

>He's popular and I think people are witches

Hey that's cool and all, armchair theologian, but can you connect him to any of the known signs from the Bible?

>page 5 in two min
that's way faster than usual

I agree Musk is a good candidate. He will be the "savior" of the climate and the neurolink will be sold as the next step in technology step like the iPhone. The reason i don't believe it's trump is that he's pretty hated outside of the US. And the conditioning is so profound that i don't think people here will ever like him.

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Probably
Numbers are used a lot by jews and satanists like Nero (666)

Does he deny the flesh and body coming of Christ? Not merely that he doesn't believe Christ was god, but that he has to believe that either Christ didn't come (a la jesus myth retards) or he was a spiritual avatar with no physical form (a la the gnostics)

The first beast receives the head wound
The vatican is that first beast, the head wound being healed was the pope being exiled then being reinstated with the Lateran Treaty

Attached: 1644867122763.png (825x642, 746.77K)

Everyone's clamoring about the coming rhapsody, but what if all that stuff already happened? What if we're living in the aftermath?

I have no idea why he created space force, but assuming its because he knows ayys are coming which are all under god's control if they actually do come. But it seems like things are lining up for a giant cosmic good vs evil war

What if there's a "third book", as it were? A book that all the people of elite status get to know, but we've never even heard of?

It's gonna be donald trump. twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1494071792750710785

I still think the AntiChrist is a LARP.

The Old Testament had no AntiChrist.

The New Testament had no AntiChrist.

Only in this revelations of "predictions", without anything concrete to stand on, is this "AntiChrist".

i kinda liked him up to the point of the brain chip, that shit is purely satanic

>he's pretty hated outside of the US
but what if he wins and saves the world from the shit hole we're in right now? Its going to get worse then trump comes in and he changes the heart of everybody